This isn’t click bait, you read that right, I found something that actually promotes healing and decreases pain without Rx use!
Plot twist, it wasn’t a TENS unit. It’s easier to use and better!
That may come as a shocker since everyone swears by that. But…
I’ve learned that the TENS unit doesn’t promote your body to naturally heal inflammation and stiffness, it only masks the pain while you use it.
Plus, I used it for my back pain from a car accident years ago and I hated untangling the wires all the time, it’s bulky, the sticky pads are not sticky enough over time and it didn’t solve my problem.
This amazing, small, and reliable device that I’m about to tell you has checked off every “must have” on my picky checklist.
I don’t want to rely on opioids or medical marijuana too much since it can get expensive.
So, I researched alternative, safer ways to manage chronic pain and inflammation.
Sure, supplementation like Curcumin with Bioperine is helpful, I’ve learned that the best treatments for chronic illness is a mixture of treatments to create a balance of wellness within your body.
I found Oska Wellness PEMF device and reached out asking for A LOT of information.
For a larger company, I was pleasantly surprised to see that they were so adamant about superior customer service, were lenient on their money-back guarantee, and really believed in their product, which is why they sometimes offer customers a longer period of time to try out their product before deciding if it works for them.
Here’s a quick recap of what this PEMF device is great for and how it works. If you’d like the details of my journey, keep on reading!
Oska Wellness Pulse For Chronic Pain Management
This is the ultimate alternative therapy for those who want to reduce muscle inflammation, bone pain, and joint pain without relying fully on medications.
It works for all types of pain like back pain, knee pain, and shoulder pain.Buy Now
So, I tried it out for 30 days and continued less often as directed to see how it would help with my chronic joint stiffness and inflammation in my stomach and joints from Lupus.
Here’s what happened.
Click on the highlighted words in the box below to move to a different section.
- Drug-Free Pain Management Alternative
- The Science Behind PEMF Therapy – Muscle & Joint Pain Management
- Everything You Need To Know About Oska Wellness
- Ethical beliefs/Extraordinary customer service
- FDA approved
- We accept insurance debit cards as payment!
- Who Am I
- My autoimmune diseases, symptoms, and education
- Unboxing of Oska Pulse PEMF Device
- Product packaging/what it comes with
- How to use it
- Weekly results
- Enter to win the ultimate discount(40% off)!
1. Drug-FreeManagement Alternative
The Science Behind PEMF Therapy – Muscle & Joint Pain Management
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy is when VERY low-frequency pulses are sent within 8 inches of the trouble spot that the device is on/near.
PEMF therapy restores the positive and negative charges in the cell. This function allows it to perform its natural function while speeding tissue recovery.
Since it reaches within 8 inches of the placement of the device, it’s going to help multiple areas of inflammation and stiffness.
Now, you’ve probably heard about the cautions around EMFs because they can alter your cell’s DNA which can cause your cells to “forget” how they are supposed to behave.
That can result in a lot of havoc, ranging from being tired all the time or ending up with DNA damage and cancer.
So, is the PEMF safe or should we be a little cautious using this?
YES, it is safe. The frequency is so low, it won’t expose you to radiation like MRI’s,CT, and X-Rays.
The therapeutic frequency of PEMFs look a lot like the frequencies you encounter in nature, so your body knows how to deal with it.
The frequency is so low, you’d get more from a thunderstorm. I never knew thunderstorms could have that effect on us, but I now know otherwise.
Plus, the Oska PEMF device emits pulses for about 30 minutes, so it’s not the same as nature’s continuous frequency and it’s considered safe.
Dr. Gary Ryan, known as “The Energy Doctor,” explains, “Based on a lot of research that was done at Yale, it is apparent that just about any pathology in the body is preceded by a drop in cell charge.
Now we have technology that will reach down to the level of a cell that has lost charge and, due to the high intensity of the pulse, bring that pulse back to normal or a more normal situation, which allows it to replicate and produce a more normal cell.”
Meaning, the electromagnetic pulses of energy penetrate the body at the cellular level.
Your body then uses that energy to heal itself through its natural healing mechanisms.
Depending on the extent of the issue, PEMFs can address a slight imbalance quickly, like a pulled muscle, or it can work to bring about a more substantial change over time, like restoring a sluggish organ system.
Some studies I’ve found have shown some amazing results, check it out for yourself:
- It was concluded that pulsed electromagnetic fields significantly influence healing in tibial fractures with delayed union.
- PEMF may be a novel, safe and effective therapeutic tool for use in at least certain subsets of patients with chronic, nonmalignant pain.
- Just one month of PEMF treatment improved pain and functional performance in arthritis patients
- PEMF therapy helped regenerate the liver faster in rats who had part of the liver removed
- PEMF impacted the growth of bone cells in cell cultures, which formed bone tissue in lab tests
- Double-Blind trial showed PEMF helps in Ostoarthritis
Dealing with chronic pain and inflammation causes your cells to lose their ability to perform certain functions that it is naturally designed to do. Because of this, parts of your body are in a constant state of distress.
Distress adds to the dysfunction of your cells because it literally weakens its’ ability to function. Also, messages get misfired and nutrients can’t get to the trouble spot to heal.
Not only that but, a toxic build-up occurs and your pain is unmanageable more often than not due to the constant distress.
One of the studies that really pertains to Fibromyalgia is this one.
A double-blind clinical trial with placebo study tested low-frequency PEMF therapy on 56 women with Fibromyalgia.
A random group assignment placed 28 women in a PEMF treatment group, while the 28-patient placebo group received fake therapy. After receiving two 30-minute treatments per day for 3 weeks, researchers reported a 52% reduction in life interference in the PEMF group, compared to 11% reduction in the fake group.
Finally, a drug-free alternative that actually works and promotes healing!
How cool is that?!
From all of the verified reviews and testimonials, I’ve found that most Oska pulse users have Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, and joint pain/joint inflammation associated with autoimmune diseases or normal age-related wear and tear.Buy Now
I knew that it would help with my Lupus joint pain and inflammation. I just needed to really make sure.
So, I documented my progress every week.
2.You Need To Know About Oska Wellness
- Won multiple awards like MedTech Breakthrough award and the Tech StartUp award
- Oska Wellness was featured in PGA Golf, ESPN Radio, LA Times, Forbes, Today’s Yoga, Coolest Gadgets, and more
- Doctor recommended by chronic pain management specialists
- In a randomized, double-blind placebo clinical study, the majority of patients achieved significant pain reduction with Oska Pulse. The study was conducted at the renowned Scripps Pain Institute and validated that Oska Pulse is an effective tool in pain attenuation.
- 2 year warranty ( 1 year automatic, the 2nd year is given if you sign-up directly with Oska Wellness using your email)
- 100% drug-free pain relief option – It’s an FDA registered, drug-free alternative to opioid use for ongoing relief for chronic knee, back, joint and muscle pain.
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Lupus Health Shop accepts insurance HSA/ FSA debit cards for payment. Just double check with your insurance company.
- If you’re unsure about the full benefits and want to try it out for a week or 2 longer, you can before returning it.
- This proves how much they believe in their product and how thousands of others do too!!
I’m Janeen, the founder, and CEO of Lupus Health Shop.
I founded Lupus Health Shop after I was diagnosed with Lupus because the community lacked an online marketplace that could tell me what I need to decrease symptoms from a functional medicine and integrative medicine viewpoint. Plus, health is my passion and I want everyone else to feel as good as I do with Lupus.
The quality of our health is directly related to the choices we make when it comes to supplements, vitamins, food, and hair/skin products.
Marketing makes it hard for us to make the right decisions for our health, so I write about a range of topics that include what terms are useless and what products are considered helpful for Lupus symptoms. Also, I talk about laws that protect our careers and what alternative treatments are available and safer as compared to our conventional treatments.
I went to Daemen College for Natural Sciences – Health Sciences. I spent my last year struggling to graduate due to some rough complications from Lupus.
My passion is to educate others on SAFER, more reliable ways that will decrease symptoms, the severity of symptoms, and actual Lupus flare-ups. With that, I know that the chemicals in the products we take are directly affecting our flare-ups and making things worse.
So, Lupus Health Shop not only focuses on blogging healthier ways to live with Lupus, but the products are vetted to not include binders, fillers, and have a high potency so that you don’t waste your money!
Plus, I experiment on myself, which is only fair if I’m suggesting high-quality treatments.
Currently, I’ve had 2 Lupus related flare-ups that lasted about 2 weeks each.
That is a HUGE success for me. Last year, it was a lot harder to control as I was still trying to figure out what my body needs.
I hope you’re able to find relief through the products I offer and learn from my mistakes, successes, and continuous review of published studies and research.
That way you save your body the pain and your wallet!
4.of Oska Pulse PEMF Device
1. Product Packaging/What It Comes With
Oska Pulse comes with:
- Oska Pulse (it’s about the size of a sticky note)
- 1 long velcro compression wrap (mine came with 2 as seen in the pic, you can purchase a short velcro wrap separately)
- USB Cable (can plug into popular USB wall mount chargers)
- User Manual
2. How To Use Your Oska Device
- Take the velcro, elastic compression wrap and wrap it around any trouble area
- push the button, it will light up to show you it’s on
- it will automatically turn off when it’s finished
- It’s on for about 30 minutes and works about 20 times before having to recharge it. I plug it in at night when it’s not in use.
It’s so unbelievably simple! There is ZERO HASSEL. Like I said before, no sticky pads, no wires, no pulse feeling or any feeling, really. Some might feel a warmth in that spot because blood flow is increased to the area which helps the healing process.
The velcro compression wrap is really long. So, I just wrap it around my waist near my hips because I have bursitis that is really stiff and hurts with the smallest movements. This was easiest to use when I was cooking, cleaning, and getting ready in the morning.
Also, I used it on my neck and shoulders when I was relaxing or lounging around.
You just wrap it on, push the button to turn it on and “fuhgeddaboudit”(Robert DeNiro voice)
Seriously, I actually forgot about it (normal voice). I walked out with it wrapped on me because it’s so quiet and doesn’t disturb me in any way. My boyfriend was like, “um, Janeen, that doesn’t go with your outfit”. Boyfriend has my back!
Anyway, you can use it up to 5x a day which is recommended for those with chronic pain.
Mainly, I put on 3 different spots. Around my lower abdominal area, near my hip. Also, I put it near my shoulder blades for that area and my shoulder joints. Lastly, on the back of my neck.
Week 1: I used it 5x a day 5 days a week. First thing in the morning while getting ready, while at work, while cooking, working on Lupus Health Shop, and before bed.
No differences were found. However, I really enjoyed how small it was, how it doesn’t get in the way of my tasks, and it makes no noise. I put it under my sweater and it wasn’t noticeable.
Week 2: In the same spots, didn’t notice much of a difference. I noticed a little bit of decreased stiffness, but not enough to be super excited about yet.
Week 3: I noticed that my lower back wasn’t in constant, dull pain throughout the day. It has been so long that it has become apart of me. If you’re in a similar situation where the pain just becomes apart of you, this may be so helpful!
Week 4: I noticed my hips weren’t as easily affected if I turned them the wrong way or did a quick movement like twisting my leg. Plus, my neck wasn’t in constant pain and it wasn’t as tense as usual. I hold all of my tension in my neck and lower abdominal muscles. So, this was a VERY happy moment for me.
Week 5: This week was where I had more noticeable benefits, I still used it 5 x day because Oska Wellness has suggested that those with chronic conditions may take longer since there are more issues in the problem area that needs attention and healing.
Week 6: My lower back was not as tense, it didn’t hurt as easily from sitting all day too. Plus, my shoulders didn’t feel as tight and stiff.
Altogether, it takes a few weeks to see noticeable changes, but it’s worth the wait. I felt so empowered to take control of my pain and joint stiffness through a drug-free treatment.
Try it out for yourself and see how it can help you decrease the number of pain meds you take daily.Buy Now
4. Enter to win the ultimate discount(40% off)!
- Share your favorite blog post from Lupus Health Shop
- I’ve heard I have an amazing, well put together weekly tips and advice on Lupus and related autoimmune diseases/symptoms through our FREE membership. You’ve got nothing to lose, only your health to gain! Sign-up for your FREE membership via email here
You can use your HSA/FSA debit card to pay for it too :). Meaning, it may be free, depending on how much you have on your card and if your insurance accepts it. Lupus Health Shop does except these cards though.Buy Now
Comment below with any questions, I’m happy to help where I can!