Low Vitamin D & Bone Pain Relief Kit
- VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY IS associated with higher disease activity in those with Lupus which makes D3 play a very important role in helping your immune system function properly.* Plus, when you’re deficient, bone pain, joint pain and fatigue is much worse!
- VITAMIN K2 REMOVES CALCIUM from areas of your body where it shouldn’t be. Vitamin K and vitamin D work to increase a substance called Matrix GLA protein (MGP). This protein protects the blood vessels from calcification by congregating around the elastic fibers of the arterial lining and guarding against calcium crystal deposition. Some researchers believe that MGP is the most powerful inhibitor of soft tissue calcification presently known.
- VITAMIN D3 MAY PREVENT your immune system from overactivity and keep the immune system in a normal healthy state. Increase your vitamin D levels to an optimal range between 60-90ul for better support.*
- VITAMIN D3 IS EASILY absorbed in your body as compared to Vitamin D2 because vitamin D2 is a synthetic version that is not easily recognized by your body.
- VITAMIN K2 (MK7) is the “patrol car” who directs vitamin D3 to the correct bones and parts of your body( where it’s actually needed)
STRONG BONES KIT BENEFITS:
- EASILY ABSORBS in your body as compared to Vitamin D2 because it is not the synthetic version which allows your body to easily recognize it and use it properly.
- ENHANCES AND REGULATES immune function, supports optimal cardiovascular function and enhances cellular function*. In our immune system, there are cells called T lymphocytes and antigen presenting cells. They express the vitamin D receptor on their surface when activated. Recently, it has been found that treatment of these immune cells with vitamin D influences their expression of cytokines, which are cells that send messages to contain our immune system.
- VITAMIN K as MK-7 works as a “patrol cop” who directs vitamin D3 where to go. Meaning, it only goes to the places your body needs it and doesn’t get built up in your kidneys, liver, or anywhere else that it shouldn’t.
VITAMIN K2 as MK-7 BENEFITS:
- Vitamin K2 as MK-7 has a much higher rate of absorption or retention in the body as compared to the commonly used supplement K1.
- Bacteria needed in our body produce this type of vitamin K. It is present in high quantities in your gut, but unfortunately, most are passed out in your stool. Supplementation helps support your gut health which is where 70-80% of your immune system is located.
- K2 goes straight to vessel walls, bones, and tissues other than your liver, which is the ultimate goal when it comes to proper use and absorption of vitamins and minerals.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
What’s The Difference Between Vitamin D2 and D3?
Vitamin D3 AKA cholecalciferol is the natural form of vitamin D for humans. It’s produced in the skin with sunlight exposure.
Vitamin D2 AKA ergocalciferol is a compound produced by irradiating yeast with ultraviolet light. YUCK!
Why Does Doctor’s Best Have A QR Code On Their Product Bottles?
This code provides a direct web link to the specific product you have questions about.
Scan the QR code with your smartphone or tablet to read clinical trials, sourcing, ingredients, how each product works in your body, and why it’s important for your health.
*Product image of QR code is an example
What Does Vitamin D3 Do?
Vitamin D enhances and regulates immune function.
Studies show that vitamin D plays an important role in regulating the immune system. This means you don’t have to worry about triggering a flare-up.
In our immune system, there are cells called T lymphocytes and antigen presenting cells. They express the vitamin D receptor on their surface when activated.
Recently, it has been found that treatment of these immune cells with vitamin D influences their expression of cytokines, which are cells that send messages in the immune system. These send the messages we want to help contain our immune system.
Not only is vitamin D great for your bones and joints, it supports optimal cardiovascular function too! Plus, it’s great for your brain health and skin.
Approximately 75% of Americans are deficient in vitamin D. Supplementation with D3 over D2 means your body will recognize the natural, D3 version and it can use it much more easily! Less work and less stress on the body occurs when you use the right products!
What does vitamin K2 do for my body?
- Optimizing sexual function by increasing testosterone and fertility in men, and decreasing androgens, the male hormones, in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Creating insulin to stabilize your blood sugar (keeping your system sensitive to maintaining correct amounts), protecting against diabetes and helping to prevent metabolic problems associated with obesity
- Suppressing genes that can promote cancer while strengthening genes that promote healthy cellsEnhancing your ability to utilize energy as you exercise improving overall performance
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
Vitamin D3: Take 1 -3 sfg a day.
Vitamin K2 as MK-7:
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) veggie softgel daily, or as recommended by a physician.
TIPS & TRICKS
It’s important to know that certain drugs, such as statins to lower your cholesterol, and some osteoporosis drugs, inhibit the vitamin K conversion to MK-4.
- Take it with fat since it’s fat-soluble and won’t be absorbed otherwise.
- Fortunately, you don’t need to worry about overdosing on K2, as it appears to be virtually non-toxic.
- If you’re taking vitamin K antagonists, i.e., drugs that reduce blood clotting by reducing the action of vitamin K, are advised to avoid MK-7 supplements.
Depending on your levels, more or less frequent doses may be helpful. Adjust as needed based off of your bloodwork.
- Bloodwork of 25-OH-Hydroxy (vitamin D) should be between 70-90 for optimal benefits and optimal support for your body.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
Vtamin D: Extra virgin olive oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water)
Vitamin K2 as MK-7:
Vitamin K from the Natto
Organic extra virgin olive oil, vegetarian softgel (non-GMO corn starch, glycerin, carrageenan, water), beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin
No milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy
No preservatives or artificial flavors
AWESOME KIT FEATURES:
- Doctor’s Best vitamin D3 is Non-GMO & gluten free
- CLINICALLY researched
- PROVEN potency3rd PARTY tested
- MANUFACTURED in cGMP Certified facilities
- Economy Size
- Supports Bone & Cardiovascular Health
- Formulated with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- mall, easy-to-swallow softgels
- NO preservatives or artificial flavors
- NO EGG, fish, shellfish, or peanuts, soy, non-GMO
- Most Healthy Origins active ingredients are patented branded ingredients manufactured by reputable suppliers who are leaders in their respective fields.
- NO hidden fillers, binders or coatings that could diminish the bioavailability or integrity of products
- Free membership – subscribe to our email for member-only discounts and tips and tricks I’ve used to help me enjoy life again with Lupus!
- LUPIE APPROVED
- FAST SHIPPING
Order today and give your bones, joints, and immune system the support it needs!
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.