Strong Bones Bundle – Vitamin D3 5,000 IU and Vitamin K2 (MK7)
Lupus and bone problems go hand-in-hand. Luckily for you, there is an easy, affordable, and safe solution!
Your joint pain isn’t always caused by inflammation, neither is your brain fog. Vitamin D deficiencies are extremely common in the US, 75% of people have this problem. Some of your symptoms can be easily fixed with proper supplementation.
Did you know Vitamin D3 is better absorbed in your body as compared to D2?!
Also, Vitamin D3 needs Vitamin K2 to help tell it where your body needs it. Vitamin K2 has an extremely important role and without it your Vitamin D supplements can cause hardening of the arteries, calcium deposits in your liver and kidneys, and much more.
Doctor’s Best Vitamin D3 5,000IU is a great dose for anyone who is almost in the healthy range or would like to keep their healthy ranges at optimal levels.
180 softgels allows you wiggle room to take more when needed without having to buy two different sizes. Living with Lupus, I know this has worked for me and my budget! But, always talk with your doctor first as your levels and needs may differ!
60 vgc Vitamin K2 as MK7 is great for a two month supply. You’re wallet and bones are winning! WHO-HOOO!
Why Strong Bundles Is The Complete Package:
- Vitamin D3 is easily absorbed in your body as compared to Vitamin D2
- Vitamin D3 is what your body needs to properly convert into the right use
- Vitamin K2 (MK7) is the patrol car who directs vitamin D3 to the correct bones and parts of your body( where it’s actually needed)
- Vitamin K2 (MK7) is from the chinese vegetable Natto
- Vitamin D3 enhances and regulates immune function, supports optimal cardiovascular function and enhances cellular function
- Vitamin D3 may prevent your immune system from overactivity and keep the immune system in a normal healthy state
- Vitamin K2 as MK-7 has a much higher rate of absorption or retention in the body as compared to the usual supplement K1
- Vitamin K2 removes Calcium from areas of your body where it shouldn’t be ( arteries, liver, kidneys etc)
- Doctor’s Best Vitamin D3 is Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- CLINICALLY Researched
- PROVEN potency
- 3rd PARTY tested
- cGMP Certified Facilities
Vitamin K2 is:
- Economy Size
- Healthy Origins products have a strict compliance to cGMP guidelines (see FAQ)
- Soy Free, Wheat Free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Formulated with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Small, easy-to-swallow softgels
- No milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts
What is cGMP Guidelines?
These are regulations by the FDA. The FDA requires that dietary supplement companies produce and test their finished products in a way that eliminates the possibility of accidental contamination or tainting and ensure that the ingredients on the label match what’s in the product.
Why Does Doctor’s Best Have A QR Code On Their Product Bottles?
This code provides a direct web link to the specific product you have questions about.
Scan the QR code with your smartphone or tablet to read clinical trials, sourcing, ingredients, how each product works in your body, and why it’s important for your health.
Vitamin D3 Directions:
Take one capsule daily or as directed by a nutritionally informed physician, store in a cool dry place
Vitamin D3 Ingredients:
Vitamin D, Extra virgin olive oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water)
Vitamin K2 as MK 7 Directions:
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) veggie softgel daily, or as recommended by a physician.
Vitamin K2 MK7 Ingredients:
Organic extra virgin olive oil, vegetarian softgel (non-GMO corn starch, glycerin, carrageenan, water), beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin
No milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy
No preservatives or artificial flavors
Why Lupus Health Shop Understands Your Autoimmune Disease:
- Education and research on how the body processes function – Our body is generally viewed as separate organ systems by conventional medical practitioners, yet if one organ is suffering, our entire body reacts – systemic inflammation. Our method is to look at the body as a synergistic system, it’s called functional medicine. If we fully understand the domino effect of how our bodies function, we are more likely to understand the causes of disease and work towards remission without harsh side effects from steroids, cancer drug treatments, and other immune suppression drugs. First, we understand interconnections between symptoms and organs as compared to separating symptoms into a disease and controlling symptoms only.
A review in the New England Journal of Medicine, and most doctors today are starting to understand, “even in a genetically predisposed person, some trigger, an environmental exposure, or change in the internal environment – is usually required for [autoimmunity].”
- Understand the dynamic between our genes and the environment. There are different types of triggers to autoimmune disease; viruses, poor diet, toxins, allergy, microbes (imbalance in your gut or leaky gut), and stress. All of these seem intimidating and unavoidable, but with knowledge and will power, you can take control of your health and your life. It’s important to find the trigger and remove it.
- What’s your autoimmune disease trigger? Removing gluten(from wheat), sugars, and dairy is a great start. Then, you replace with healthy choices! Non-GMO, Non-GE, organic veggies, grass-fed meat, and protein from various sources. Also, don’t forget vitamins, herbs & supplements, and exercise!
- Vitamins are NOT created equal, neither are herbs. It’s important to differentiate between immune boosters and immune supporters. Also, corporations can loosely use the word “natural” and “organic” or any other buzz word that’s trending. Stick with the non-synthetics as much as you can and have variety! Your body is telling you it’s sick and needs help, take action!
Ingredients feed your disease or fight it, which do you choose?
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS:
- YOUR GUT DETERMINES YOUR HEALTH: Gut microbiota regulates innate and adaptive immune balance
- IF YOUR GUT FLORA IS OFF balance it WILL affect the development of not only intestinal but systemic autoimmune diseases
- 90-95% OF SEROTONIN (mood transmitter regulator) is made IN OUR GUT
- If our gut is inflamed signals are misfired and don’t reach our brain = BRAIN FOG, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: GMOs
- GMO’s haven’t been proven safe – Biased studies show mice are fed 1/4 of their life with GMO corn and are okay
- Unbiased studies show mice fed GMO corn 3x longer end up with fertility problems and tumors
- GMO crops require massive amounts of herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides – Our body cannot filter out everything, especially with foreign organisms infiltrating and altering our cells’ DNA, which slowly builds up over time
- The documentary, Food Inc. is a great start into understanding the bigger picture of the power of corporations & the movement behind GMOs
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: VITAMINS are NOT created EQUAL
- Natural vitamins contain the isolate vitamin (what is used in synthetics), and natural vitamins contain a host of naturally occurring cofactors that assist in the absorption and bioavailability of the vitamin – allowing your body to recognize better and absorb more, putting it to great use!
- IF they are natural, you need more to get good results OR you can have an extremely healthy diet (but, we love our convenience)
- Cheap vitamins = zero absorption and mostly fillers
- If the potency is higher than found in nature, it’s synthetic
- Ascorbic acid is usually made from GMO corn – NO VALUE to you at all
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.