Arthur Andrews Nattovena and Serretia, taken together, are a considered a power pack when it comes to chronic inflammation and cardiovascular health.
Since you have chronic inflammation in your body, it makes it difficult for nutrients and anti-inflammatory proteins to reach those trouble spots.
Not only that, but if you have cardiovascular issues Nattovena is a powerful and effective alternative to your high blood pressure medications or those with aterial blockage.
Since I know what it’s like dealing with the side effects of common medications for treating inflammation, stiffness, and high blood pressure, I know how much this deal will mean to you!
- You’ll save over $6 dollars as compared to buying each product separately
- It’s very important to keep inflammation under control using products that won’t give you intense side effects like corticosteroids, aspirin, and NSAIDs
- Serretia increases joint mobility, decreases stiffness and inflammation
- Serrapeptase has been clinically shown to thin mucosal secretions and limit pain due to injury
- Nattovena helps damaged blood cells, breaks down access fibrin buildup and promotes a healthy production of fibrin – it’s a win-win
- If you have internal scarring from surgeries like kidney, neck, and back, Serretia will help decrease the scar tissue that causes immobility
- Serretia reduces bradykinin (pro-inflammatory proteins that bind to injuries), this allows more nutrients to the area to heal faster
Questions? See FAQ’s below!
Nattovena and Serretia BENEFITS For You:
- Supports and promotes healthy levels of fibrin in the body
- Can help with muscle recovery and immune health that is related to fibrin and blood viscosity
- Helps decrease post-surgical scars or wound scars
- Arterial blockage and high blood pressure
- REDUCES a pro-inflammatory protein, Bradykinin that binds to injuries
- INCREASES joint mobility
- DECREASES post-surgical scars or wound scars
- DECREASE joint and muscle inflammation
- NO GI side effects
Bundle’s Best Features:
- GRAS – Generally Recognized As Safe by the FDA
- Certified Star-K
- Corn Free , Dairy Free , Egg Free , Fish Free , Gluten Free , Milk Free , Peanut Free , Salt Free , Shellfish Free , Soy Free , Starch Free , Sugar Free , Tree Nut Free , Wheat Free , Yeast Free Specialty
- Diets: Gluten Free , Kosher , Kosher Pareve , Lactose Free , Low Carb , Paleo Friendly , Sugar Free , Unsweetened , Vegan , Vegetarian
What Does Nattovena do?
Studies have shown that this product improves overall circulation, promotes healthy blood viscosity, and maintains healthy blood levels.
What is Nattokinase?
It’s a fibrinolytic enzyme. It dissolves fibrin during the healing process. Studies show nattokinase is more potent than the body’s own plasma when in reference to breaking up blood clots. This process is called thrombolytic therapy or fibrinolytic activity.
Why Is Fibrinolytic Activity Important?
It’s a vital protien in response to trauma, injury or autoimmune conditions.
The body can overproduce fibrin in response to these “triggers”. The other potential problem that could occur is an overproduction of fibrin. Therefore, fibrinolytic activity is important to regulate so that the body can effectively break up excess fibrin.
Can I Take Serrétia With Other Supplements?
Serrétia can be used safely with other dietary supplements. In fact, it is recommended that it be taken in conjunction with Neprinol or Syntol for additional proteolytic and fibrinolytic support.
How Long Does It Take For Serrétia To Work?
Although every person is different, some have reported feeling the effects of systemic enzymes in as little as 45 minutes. For therapeutic regimens, the progression may be slow for some and quicker for others.
Serrapeptase has been clinically shown to thin mucosal secretions and limit pain due to injury.
These effects are typically noticed within a very short time frame, though the other benefits of taking Serrétia on a regular basis are boundless and will progress with time.
Is Nattovena Safe?
Not only is Nattokinase a staple food in Asian cuisine for centuries but, studies have been completed and show it doesn’t have demonstrative side effects and it’s considered GRAS in the US. GRAS – Generally Recognized As Safe by the FDA.
What Else Can Nattovena Do For My Health?
Nattovena isn’t just for cardiovascular support, it can help with muscle recovery to immune health, which can be related to fibrin and blood viscosity.
Is It Safe To Be Used With Prescription Blood-thinning Medications?
Always check with your healthcare provider. However, Nattovena doesn’t have any vitamin K, so assuming it’s compatible with prescriptions with a mode of action based on inhibiting vitamin K.
Nattovéna is not contraindicated with aspirin, natural supplements, or antihypertensive medications, although medical supervision when implementing any new supplement regimen is always recommended.
What is Fibrin?
Fibrin is an insoluble protein that is made in the blood from a protein called Fibrinogen. It helps build scar tissue and blood clots when our body is wounded. Our bodies naturally maintain healthy fibrin levels with enzymes (principally plasmin) whose role is to attack and break down any excessive fibrin.
As fibrin builds up in the body, it can cause many unhealthy conditions. Weak Fibrin degradation can be a factor in today’s common circulatory health concerns.
What are Enzymes?
Enzymes are proteins that act as catalysts. This means they speed up or slow down chemical reactions in the body. Enzymes are paired up with specific reactions called substrates. An enzyme and substrate are specific to one another and only work if they match up as intended. That’s why enzymes can’t break down vital proteins because they only react with certain harmful proteins in the body.
What Are Systemic Enzymes?
Systemic Enzymes are enzymes that work throughout the entire body when they are put into the bloodstream. Also, taking them on an empty stomach allows them to work systemically as they will bypass the upper digestive process and use the small intestine to enter the bloodstream.
Who Is Arthur Andrew Medical?
In 2003, Justin Marsh, a successful seller of enzyme products established Arthur Andrew Medical. This company has become a leading provider of supplements for their best-in-class materials. Those that are well researched, have a proven safety record, vegan-friendly, non-GMO materials used, and demonstrate efficacy.
Arthur Andrew Medical’s first product, Neprinol, the world’s most potent non-animal-derived systemic enzyme, was brought to market in 2004. Today, Arthur Andrew manufactures 11 products under its brand and continues to expand with highly efficacious products that unlock the true potential of health.
A proteolytic (protein digesting) enzyme with potent fibrinolytic activity. It has been shown to support healthy sinus activity and promote a normal inflammatory response to overexertion.
Serrapeptase was discovered as scientists were studying silkworms and their ability to break down silk cocoons. They found that the silkworm excreted an enzyme that was responsible for breaking down the silk. As they looked further into the enzyme, they found a specific type of bacteria within the silkworm that was producing the enzyme, now referred to as Serratia E-15.
Serratia E-15 is used during the manufacturing process of serrapeptase today.Silkworms are not used in the production of serrapeptase, they were simply how the enzyme was discovered.
Take Serrétia with eight ounces of water on an empty stomach, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Larger daily doses may be divided into two or three servings per day.
Maintenance: One to two capsules per day.
Increased Support: Three to four capsules per day.
Therapeutic: Four to six capsules per day.
Warning: Do not take this product without the consent of your physician if you are currently taking anti-coagulants, or if you are pregnant or nursing.
Nattokinase – a fibrinolytic enzyme that helps maintain normal blood viscosity and support cardiovascular health.
Take with eight ounces of water on an empty stomach or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Higher daily doses may be divided into two or three servings per day.
Maintenance: Two capsules per day.
Increased Support: Four capsules per day.
Therapeutic: Six capsules per day.
Warning: Do not take this product without the consent of your physician if you are currently taking blood-thinning medications or if you are pregnant or nursing.
Why Lupus Health Shop Understands Your Autoimmune Disease:
- Years of Education and research on how the body processes function by a Lupus sufferer who was sick of being sick. Our body is generally viewed as separate organ systems by conventional medical practitioners, yet if one organ is suffering, our entire body reacts – systemic inflammation. Our method is to look at the body as a synergistic system, it’s called functional medicine. If we fully understand the domino effect of how our bodies function, we are more likely to understand the causes of disease and work towards remission without harsh side effects from steroids, cancer drug treatments, and other immune suppression drugs. First, we understand the interconnections between symptoms and organs as compared to separating symptoms into a disease and controlling symptoms only.
A review in the New England Journal of Medicine, and most doctors today are starting to understand, “even in a genetically predisposed person, some trigger, an environmental exposure, or change in the internal environment – is usually required for [autoimmunity].”
- Understand the dynamic between our genes and the environment. There are different types of triggers to autoimmune disease; viruses, poor diet, toxins, allergy, microbes (imbalance in your gut or leaky gut), and stress. All of these seem intimidating and unavoidable, but with knowledge and willpower, you can take control of your health and your life. It’s important to find the trigger and remove it.
- What’s your autoimmune disease trigger? Removing gluten(from wheat), sugars, and dairy is a great start for everyone. Then, you replace with healthy choices! Non-GMO, Non-GE, organic veggies, grass-fed meat, and protein from various sources. Also, don’t forget vitamins, herbs & supplements, and exercise!
- Vitamins are NOT created equal, neither are herbs. It’s important to differentiate between immune boosters and immune supporters. Also, corporations can loosely use the word “natural” and “organic” or any other buzzword that’s trending. Stick with the non-synthetics as much as you can and have variety! Your body is telling you it’s sick and needs help, take action!
- Ingredients feed your disease or fight it, which do you choose?
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS:
- YOUR GUT DETERMINES YOUR HEALTH: Gut microbiota regulates innate and adaptive immune balance
- IF YOUR GUT FLORA IS OFF balance it WILL affect the development of not only intestinal but systemic autoimmune diseases
- 90-95% OF SEROTONIN (mood transmitter regulator) is made IN OUR GUT
- If our gut is inflamed signals are misfired and don’t reach our brain = BRAIN FOG, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: GMOs
- GMO’s haven’t been proven safe – Biased studies show mice are fed 1/4 of their life with GMO corn and are okay
- Unbiased studies show mice fed GMO corn 3x longer end up with fertility problems and tumors
- GMO crops require massive amounts of herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides – Our body cannot filter out everything, especially with foreign organisms infiltrating and altering our cells’ DNA, which slowly builds up over time
- The documentary, Food Inc. is a great start to understanding the bigger picture of the power of corporations & the movement behind GMOs
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: VITAMINS are NOT created EQUAL
- Natural vitamins contain the isolate vitamin (what is used in synthetics), and natural vitamins contain a host of naturally occurring cofactors that assist in the absorption and bioavailability of the vitamin – allowing your body to recognize better and absorb more, putting it to great use!
- IF they are natural, you need more to get good results OR you can have an extremely healthy diet (but, we love our convenience)
- Cheap vitamins = zero absorption and mostly fillers
- If the potency is higher than found in nature, it’s synthetic
- Ascorbic acid is usually made from GMO corn – NO VALUE to you at all
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.