Collagen Peptide Orange Flavor Powder For Lupus Joint Stiffness & Anti-Aging
Don’t be fooled by Sparkle’s product label as “Skin Boost”, not only does it erase fine lines, wrinkles, and give you glowing skin, it can support your joints, increase mobility, and decrease inflammation and Lupus joint stiffness.
Skin Boost has a special formula called Versol which is a clinically tested combination of collagen peptides & vitamin C that helps strengthen and increase joint mobility while taming inflammation and pain, like Lupus joint stiffness.
This was the most reliable, trustworthy product I’ve found at an affordable price just for you!
Throwout all of your skin tightening, bring back the glow oils from those Facebook ads. You get a 2 in 1 combo for the price of 1!
If you suffer from Lupus, RA, Scleroderma, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome or other autoimmune conditions that affect your skin, joints, bones, and ligaments, you’ll be so happy you’ve found this! It’s affordable, has trustworthy ingredients, and is clinically proven to increase collagen in the places that matter the most!
Don’t forget the double-blinded, randomized, placebo clinical trials resulted in a proven method that showed a significant reduction of fine lines & wrinkles!
Not only that, but a 65% increase in collagen type 1, which is one of the collagen types that your joints and cartilage benefit from.
Studies with that data are hard to come by, see for yourself!
Top 5 Reasons Why Sparkle’s Skin Boost Will Make You Jump For Joy Again:
- YOUR SKIN will be tighter and have a beautiful glow that sparkles and shines
- WRINKLES and fine lines can decrease in as little as a couple of weeks, noticeably decreased around 4 weeks!
- LUPUS joint stiffness can be minimized. Feel the difference when moving from different positions, say goodbye to serious stiffness!
- CLINICALLY proven, specially formulated collagen peptides & vitamin C mix made with Non-GMO ingredients
- LESS PAIN and inflammation is possible through Sparkle’s Skin Boost Formula!
- MANUFACTURED in a cGMP facility – meaning the FDA regulates and holds higher standards for the quality of the facility and product
- TRANSPARENT ingredient sources – including Non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, soy free, no artificial ingredients
- SWEETENED with stevia
- CLINICAL TRIALS with high standards of double-blinded, randomized, and placebo-controlled trials have shown type 1 collagen increased 60% and fine lines and wrinkles decreased significantly
- FLAVORS: Orange, mixed berry, apple ginger, no flavor
- PUT IN food or any drink, hot or cold. For example; smoothie, water, juice, tea.
Don’t let your autoimmune disease win, ever! Gain back a light-from-within glow and a smoother, more radiant complexion with Sparkle Skin Boost supplements.
What Is Collagen?
Collagen is the key structural component of cartilage tissue.
Collagen peptides and its ability to support and improve joint function and joint comfort is backed by thousands of credible scientific studies. See “References” below!
Collagen is the key structural protein that ensures your connective tissues like skin, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and bones have elasticity and are able to go through regeneration.
Basically, collagen is strong and flexible and is the ‘glue’ that holds everything together.
It’s one of the safest and natural ingredients that are available in different grades. It can be found in foods, such as bone broth or gelatin-based desserts too. We know how crucial bone broth is for joint and brain health because of the collagen properties!
What Does Collagen Do For My Body?
Not only can it reverse the signs of hair loss, decrease wrinkles and put that glow back into your skin, it is a highly absorbable compound that increases joint mobility, flexibility, and strength. It buffers our bodies from shock and vibration from the amnio acid Proline.
Cardiovascular health is better supported and protected by the amino acid Proline.
Proline is needed for tissue repair within the joints and arteries and it helps control blood pressure.
It’s also linked with the prevention of arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) since it helps our arteries stay clear of dangerous plaque buildup.
Why Is Collagen So Important For Me?
Maintaining adequate levels is essential to maintain healthy and flexible joints.
When it comes to Lupus especially, collagen supplementation is SO important. Lupus can affect your connective tissue & joints quite easily causing damage, inflammation, stiffness, extreme pain, and immobility.
Since lupus is a connective tissue disease(CTD), flares can occur because of stress or overexposure to sunlight, which doesn’ t take much for us Lupus warriors!
I’m sure you’ve experienced it if you have collagen vascular disease or connective tissue disease, bursitis and other chronic joint and ligament inflammation diseases.
Take preventative steps to minimize the damage, pain, and discomfort with Sparkles Collagen Skin Boost supplements.
Collagen Can’t Be Absorbed By The Skin. How Does Sparkle’s Product Actually Work?
Since collagen peptides are too large to pass through the epidermis when applied topically, these supplements contain sub-molecules of Collagen called Collagen peptides.
Collagen Peptides are the building blocks that the skin uses to produce Collagen molecules within the skin.
Collagen Peptides are a small enough molecular size to be able to be ingested by the body to then become available to your skin cells as the nutrients that your skin cells will use to produce Collagen.
Who Is Sparkle?
A family business that has won awards and has been featured in Forbes, ELLE, Yahoo, Examiner.com, The Beauty From Within, and many more doesn’t settle for the status quo.
As it took a few years to formulate a product with safe, nutritious and trusted ingredients to be proud of, they have succeeded on beauty-from-within and wellness.
Why Is Sparkle A Trusted Company?
Sparkle was founded on the principles of ingredients matter, your health matters, and so does being transparent with customers! They’ve got the testimonials and clinical trials to prove it!
How Long Will It Take For Me To See Any Results?
Typically around four weeks, though we have been told that people see results much faster for the Skin Boost Plus powders.
Clinical studies have revealed there is a significant improvement in skin elasticity, and reduction in wrinkles in the skin when at least 2.5g of VERISOL® Collagen Peptides are taken daily.
The clinical studies were conducted by Gelita, the manufacturer of the VERISOL® Collagen Peptides.
A serving of Sparkle Skin Boost contains 2.5g per serving, being the amount that was used in the clinical studies.
A serving of Sparkle Skin Boost Plus contains 5g per serving, being twice the amount that was used in the clinical studies.
When Is The Best Time To Take Sparkle?
Anytime that works best with your schedule whether its the capsules or powder versions.
For the capsules, we recommend taking all five pills at once in the morning before or after your breakfast so you won’t forget later in the day.
For the powder versions, we recommend taking it in water, tea, or a smoothie with your breakfast first thing in the morning so you won’t forget later on in the day. Or, when mixed in water, you could also drink this as a tasty beverage on its own or with a meal.
Who Ran The Clinical Trials and What Were The Results?
The clinical studies were conducted by Gelita, the manufacturer of the VERISOL® Collagen Peptides.
The studies were monocentric, double-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled studies.
The results of the clinical studies can be summarized as:
A study in higher skin elasticity was conducted with 69 women aged between 35 and 55 years old, revealed that VERISOL® leads to an average of 7% increase in skin elasticity compared to a placebo treatment.
For the sub-set of women in the study that were aged 50 years and over, the increase in skin elasticity was 15% compared to a placebo treatment.
This effect was measured after 4 weeks of daily intake and it was still the case when the women in the study were measured at 8 weeks and finally at 12 weeks.
A second study was done on the reduction of wrinkles involved 114 women between age 45 and 65 showed that the daily intake of VERISOL® significantly reduced wrinkles after 4 weeks and the collagen in the skin increased by 60%.
Servings Per Container:
Mix one scoop (scoop provided) into water, smoothies or tea.
Can be consumed hot or cold. Mixed in food or a drink!
you should take one serving spoon once per day, using the spoon that came in the bottle.
Each tub of Sparkle ships with a serving spoon inside the tub.
Note that serving sizes, and accordingly spoon sizes, vary from product to product, so you should always use the spoon that came with the product you are taking.
Active Ingredients: 2,500mg VERISOL Bioactive Collagen Peptides, 66mg Vitamin C
Non-actives: Citric Acid, Natural Orange Tangerine Flavor, Pineapple Fruit Powder, Stevia Leaf Extract, Silica, Riboflavin (color)
Why Lupus Health Shop Understands Your Autoimmune Disease:
- Years of Education and research on how the body processes function by a Lupus sufferer who was sick of being sick. Our body is generally viewed as separate organ systems by conventional medical practitioners, yet if one organ is suffering, our entire body reacts – systemic inflammation. Our method is to look at the body as a synergistic system, it’s called functional medicine.
- If we fully understand the domino effect of how our bodies function, we are more likely to understand the causes of disease and work towards remission without harsh side effects from steroids, cancer drug treatments, and other immune suppression drugs. First, we understand interconnections between symptoms and organs as compared to separating symptoms into a disease and controlling symptoms only.
A review in the New England Journal of Medicine, and most doctors today are starting to understand, “even in a genetically predisposed person, some trigger, an environmental exposure, or change in the internal environment – is usually required for [autoimmunity].”
- Understand the dynamic between our genes and the environment. There are different types of triggers to autoimmune disease; viruses, poor diet, toxins, allergy, microbes (imbalance in your gut or leaky gut), and stress. All of these seem intimidating and unavoidable, but with knowledge and willpower, you can take control of your health and your life. It’s important to find the trigger and remove it.
- What’s your autoimmune disease trigger? Removing gluten(from wheat), sugars, and dairy is a great start for everyone. Then, you replace with healthy choices! Non-GMO, Non-GE, organic veggies, grass-fed meat, and protein from various sources. Also, don’t forget vitamins, herbs & supplements, and exercise!
- Vitamins are NOT created equal, neither are herbs. It’s important to differentiate between immune boosters and immune supporters. Also, corporations can loosely use the word “natural” and “organic” or any other buzz word that’s trending. Stick with the non-synthetics as much as you can and have variety! Your body is telling you it’s sick and needs help, take action!
- Ingredients feed your disease or fight it, which do you choose?
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS:
- YOUR GUT DETERMINES YOUR HEALTH: Gut microbiota regulates innate and adaptive immune balance
- IF YOUR GUT FLORA IS OFF balance it WILL affect the development of not only intestinal but systemic autoimmune diseases
- 90-95% OF SEROTONIN (mood transmitter regulator) is made IN OUR GUT
- If our gut is inflamed signals are misfired and don’t reach our brain = BRAIN FOG, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: GMOs
- GMO’s haven’t been proven safe – Biased studies show mice are fed 1/4 of their life with GMO corn and are okay
- Unbiased studies show mice fed GMO corn 3x longer end up with fertility problems and tumors
- GMO crops require massive amounts of herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides – Our body cannot filter out everything, especially with foreign organisms infiltrating and altering our cells’ DNA, which slowly builds up over time
- The documentary, Food Inc. is a great start to understanding the bigger picture of the power of corporations & the movement behind GMOs
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: VITAMINS are NOT created EQUAL
- Natural vitamins contain the isolate vitamin (what is used in synthetics), and natural vitamins contain a host of naturally occurring cofactors that assist in the absorption and bioavailability of the vitamin – allowing your body to recognize better and absorb more, putting it to great use!
- IF they are natural, you need more to get good results OR you can have an extremely healthy diet (but, we love our convenience)
- Cheap vitamins = zero absorption and mostly fillers (usually)
- If the potency is higher than found in nature, it’s synthetic
- Ascorbic acid is usually made from GMO corn – NO VALUE to you at all
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.