Why Vitamin K2 as MK7 Helps Your Body and The Importance:
- A specific type of vitamin K2 (MK-7) may help prevent inflammation, according to new research
- Vitamin K2 (MK7) is the patrol car who directs vitamin D3 to the correct bones and parts of your body where it’s actually needed
- Vitamin K2 as MK-7 has a much higher rate of absorption or retention in the body as compared to the usual supplement K1
- Bacteria produce this type of vitamin K. It is present in high quantities in your gut, but unfortunately most is passed out in your stool. Supplementation helps support your gut health which is where 70-80% of your immune system is located.
- K2 goes straight to vessel walls, bones, and tissues other than your liver, which is the ultimate goal when it comes to proper use and absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Vitamin K2 (MK7) is from the Chinese vegetable Natto that is traditionally eaten for the high vitamin benefits. However, the taste isn’t as pleasant or easy to incorporate every day, so supplementation is a great substitute.
What’s so special about this brand? Well, Lupus Health Shop chose this brand because it’s all about clean ingredients at an affordable price. They don’t use crappy fillers and binders and they have experts that ensure the potency is there so you benefit from every amount of vitamin!
- Economy Size
- Supports Bone & Cardiovascular Health
- Formulated with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Small, easy-to-swallow softgels
- NO preservatives or artificial flavors
- NO EGG, fish, shellfish, or peanuts, soy, non-GMO
- Most Healthy Origins active ingredients are patented branded ingredients manufactured by reputable suppliers who are leaders in their respective fields.
- NO hidden fillers, binders or coatings that could diminish the bioavailability or integrity of products
- Free membership – subscribe to our email for member-only discounts and tips and tricks I’ve used to help me enjoy life again with Lupus!
- LUPIE APPROVED
- FAST SHIPPING
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) veggie softgel daily, or as recommended by a physician.
Organic extra virgin olive oil, vegetarian softgel (non-GMO corn starch, glycerin, carrageenan, water), beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin
No milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy
No preservatives or artificial flavors
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.