Healthy Origin 60 vgc Vitamin K2 as MK7 100mcg For Bone & Heart Health
- VITAMIN K2 as MK-7 is responsible for proper blood clotting and contributes to gut balance which makes up the majority of our immune system. Those on antibiotics or those who eat processed foods have an imbalanced gut. This depletes vitamin K2, with supplementation, this may help.
- Vitamin K2 (MK7) is the patrol car who directs vitamin D3 to the correct bones and parts of your body where it’s actually needed. This helps prevent calcium buildup in your liver and kidneys.
- Vitamin K2 as MK-7 has a much higher rate of absorption or retention in the body as compared to the usual supplement K1.
- Bacteria produce this type of vitamin K. It is present in high quantities in your gut, but unfortunately most is passed out in your stool. Supplementation helps support your gut health which is where 70-80% of your immune system is located.
- K2 goes straight to vessel walls, bones, and tissues other than your liver, which is the ultimate goal when it comes to proper use and absorption of vitamins and minerals
|Dimensions||1.8 × 1.8 × 3.2 in|
VITAMIN K2 as MK-7 BENEFITS:
- Vitamin K2 as MK-7 has a much higher rate of absorption or retention in the body as compared to the commonly used supplement K1.
- Bacteria needed in our body produce this type of vitamin K. It is present in high quantities in your gut, but unfortunately, most are passed out in your stool. Supplementation helps support your gut health which is where 70-80% of your immune system is located.
- K2 goes straight to vessel walls, bones, and tissues other than your liver, which is the ultimate goal when it comes to proper use and absorption of vitamins and minerals.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does vitamin K2 do for my body?
- Optimizing sexual function by increasing testosterone and fertility in men, and decreasing androgens, the male hormones, in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Creating insulin to stabilize your blood sugar (keeping your system sensitive to maintaining correct amounts), protecting against diabetes and helping to prevent metabolic problems associated with obesity
- Suppressing genes that can promote cancer while strengthening genes that promote healthy cellsEnhancing your ability to utilize energy as you exercise improving overall performance
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) veggie softgel daily, or as recommended by a physician.
TIPS & TRICKS
- It’s important to know that certain drugs, such as statins to lower your cholesterol, and some osteoporosis drugs, inhibit the vitamin K conversion to MK-4.
- Take it with fat since it’s fat-soluble and won’t be absorbed otherwise.
- Fortunately, you don’t need to worry about overdosing on K2, as it appears to be virtually non-toxic.
- If you’re taking vitamin K antagonists, i.e., drugs that reduce blood clotting by reducing the action of vitamin K, are advised to avoid MK-7 supplements.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
Vitamin K from the Natto
Organic extra virgin olive oil, vegetarian softgel (non-GMO corn starch, glycerin, carrageenan, water), beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin
No milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy
No preservatives or artificial flavors
- Economy Size
- Supports Bone & Cardiovascular Health
- Formulated with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- mall, easy-to-swallow softgels
- NO preservatives or artificial flavors
- NO EGG, fish, shellfish, or peanuts, soy, non-GMO
- Most Healthy Origins active ingredients are patented branded ingredients manufactured by reputable suppliers who are leaders in their respective fields.
- NO hidden fillers, binders or coatings that could diminish the bioavailability or integrity of products
- Free membership – subscribe to our email for member-only discounts and tips and tricks I’ve used to help me enjoy life again with Lupus!
- LUPIE APPROVED
- FAST SHIPPING
Order today and give your bones, joints, and immune system the support it needs!
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.
Customers Also Bought
Doctor’s Best 120 cap Curcumin W/Bioperine For Chronic Inflammation & Joint PainRated 5.00 out of 5$39.99 Add to cart
Sparkle Collagen Peptide Powder – Skin Boost For Joint Stiffness & Anti-Aging BenefitsRated 5.00 out of 5$16.99 – $17.99 Subscribe & Save!
Healthy Origins 5-HTP 100mg 60 cap For Anxiety, Depression & Sleepless NightsRated 5.00 out of 5$19.99 Add to cart