Doctor’s Best 360 cap Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM For Joint Stiffness
- SUPPORTS JOINT FUNCTION, STRUCTURE, AND COMFORT* making your body fight less and feel more supported and protected. Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a naturally occurring form of sulfur that helps support muscles and tendons in the body.
- A POTENT COMBINATION of three proven, purified ingredients that help the body manufacture proteoglycans in healthy joints. Proteoglycans contribute to the maintenance of the sound joint structure, ultimately enhancing healthy joint function.*
- CAN DECREASE JOINT STIFFNESS AND GRIDING making you ache less and have less painful and stiff days. You’ll look forward to walking around and worry less of pushing yourself too much.
- SUPPORTS AND CAN INCREASE JOINT MOBILITY. Not only that but, it can decrease joint discomfort and pain too.
- 360 capsules made with NO BINDERS OR FILLERS. This has been trusted and verified by Lupus Health Shop!
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 6.6 in|
Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM for Your Joints:
- Doctor’s Best Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM provides three important nutrients which help support healthy joints and connective tissues: glucosamine, chondroitin, and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM, from OptiMSM**).
- Glucosamine sulfate helps joint health for joint lubrication, better joint movement and flexibility.*
- Cartilage, composed of proteoglycans, is mainly located on bones, near the joints and consists primarily of collagen protein with side chains called chondroitin sulfate.
Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Benefits:
- Those with osteoarthritis, muscle damage caused by exercise, and other inflammatory joint disorders commonly use to help support their joints.
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance that is believed to help develop and renew cartilage (the hard connective tissue mainly located on bones near joints in the body), and keep it lubricated for better joint movement and flexibility.
- MSM supplies bioavailable sulfur which is needed to support joint health, hair, skin, and nails.
- OptiMSM** is purified via distillation for highest purity and consistency and is an excellent source of bioavailable sulfur.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is MSM used for?
MSM is used for muscle pain. It has shown some clinical evidence that it can be helpful for arthritis-related joint discomfort due to joint pain, but it is usually used in combination with other, more effective joint supplements such as glucosamine and chondroitin. MSM, like omega 3 and niacinamide are synergistic ingredients for arthritis-related joint discomfort due to joint pain, meaning it helps the glucosamine do its job more effectively.
What is MSM?
The key issue with MSM is what kind of effect it has on the body and why you would take it. Unlike Glucosamine, you already get some MSM from your diet. Strictly speaking, MSM is the biologically available (organic) form of sulfur. Sulfur is one of the major components of food and one of the most prevalent materials in the body. Most likely due to its chemical similarity to sulfur, MSM has shown to be effective at relieving inflammation and some would argue that MSM is far better than some of the other COX2 drugs or NSAIDS out there.
Why Does Doctor’s Best Have A QR Code On Their Product Bottles?
This code provides a direct web link to the specific product you have questions about.
Scan the QR code with your smartphone or tablet to read clinical trials, sourcing, ingredients, how each product works in your body, and why it’s important for your health.
*Product image of QR code is an example
Wheres the Proof?
Extensive joint health research over the past few decades has investigated the effects of glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, or a combination of the two.
A 2009 meta-analysis summarized results from 6 well-designed studies involving a total of 1,502 research participants. Some of the conclusions about the apparent effectiveness of long-term oral supplementation with CS or GS.
Glucosamine sulfate at 1,500 mg daily over a period of at least 3 years and chondroitin sulfate at 800 mg daily over a period of at least 2 years both helped subjects maintain healthy knee cartilage structure.3
Glucosamine sulfate is one of the most important—and thoroughly researched—dietary supplements for joint health ever developed.
In addition to its potential to influence joint structure and function, research also backs the ability of GS to influence joint comfort.4,5
In a randomized, double-blind study of 252 subjects, joint comfort in the knee was found to be higher in the glucosamine sulfate group than the placebo group.
Similar studies of equal magnitude found that GS enhanced joint comfort.
3. Lee, Y.H., et al., Effect of glucosamine or chondroitin sulfate on the osteoarthritis progression: a meta-analysis. Rheumatol Int, 2010. 30(3): p. 357-63. Click for study.
4. Muller-Fassbender, H., et al., Glucosamine sulfate compared to ibuprofen in osteoarthritis of the knee. Osteoarthritis Cartilage, 1994. 2(1): p. 61-9. Click for study.
5. Herrero-Beaumont, G., et al., Glucosamine sulfate in the treatment of knee osteoarthritis symptoms: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study using acetaminophen as a side comparator.
How Long Until I Feel Results?!
Blood flow does not have direct access to your joints, so it may take anywhere from a week to 2 months, to feel complete results, but it’s worth the wait for possible protection & healing!
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
Take 2 -4 capsules daily with food
If you start to feel better, you can decrease your dose to 2 a day for maintenance.
Always talk to your doctor before starting or changing any doses.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Shouldn’t be taken for more than 6 months at a time.
- Generally, it takes about 6-8 weeks to feel a positive difference, don’t get discouraged so soon!
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
Potassium (from glucosamine sulfate 2KCl) 182 mg, Chloride (from glucosamine sulfate 2KCl) 168 mg, Sodium (from chondroitin sulfate sodium) 56 mg, Glucosamine sulfate 2KCl 1500 mg, Chondroitin sulfate (from chondroitin sulfate sodium) 1200 mg, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane from OptiMSM) 1000 mg, Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use.
For external use only.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
You deserve relief, say goodbye to joint stiffness and order today!
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.
Customers Also Bought
Mushroom Wisdom AMYLOBAN 3399 For Memory Loss & Nerve PainRated 5.00 out of 5$60.99 Add to cart
Maitake D-Fraction Drops For General Immune SupportRated 5.00 out of 5$31.99 Read more
Doctor’s Best 30 vgc Fully Active B Complex For Brain Fog & FatigueRated 5.00 out of 5$10.99 – $11.99 Select options