- VITAMIN D3 easily in your body as compared to Vitamin D2 because it is not the synthetic version which allows your body to easily recognize it and use it properly.
- ENHANCES AND REGULATES immune function, supports optimal cardiovascular function and enhances cellular function*. In our immune system, there are cells called T lymphocytes and antigen presenting cells. They express the vitamin D receptor on their surface when activated. Recently, it has been found that treatment of these immune cells with vitamin D influences their expression of cytokines, which are cells that send messages to contain our immune system.
- VITAMIN K as MK-7 works as a \”patrol cop\” who directs vitamin D3 where to go. Meaning, it only goes to the places your body needs it and doesn\’t get built up in your kidneys, liver, or anywhere else that it shouldn\’t.
- 360 softgels provides wiggle room to take more or less depending on your levels. Living with Lupus, I know this has worked for me and my budget and it can help you too!
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
What\’s The Difference Between Vitamin D2 and D3?
Vitamin D3 AKA cholecalciferol is the natural form of vitamin D for humans. It\’s produced in the skin with sunlight exposure.
Vitamin D2 AKA ergocalciferol is a compound produced by irradiating yeast with ultraviolet light. YUCK!
Why Does Doctor\’s Best Have A QR Code On Their Product Bottles?
This code provides a direct web link to the specific product you have questions about.
Scan the QR code with your smartphone or tablet to read clinical trials, sourcing, ingredients, how each product works in your body, and why it\’s important for your health.
*Product image of QR code is an example
What Does Vitamin D3 Do?
Vitamin D enhances and regulates immune function.
Studies show that vitamin D plays an important role in regulating the immune system. This means you don\’t have to worry about triggering a flare-up.
In our immune system, there are cells called T lymphocytes and antigen presenting cells. They express the vitamin D receptor on their surface when activated.
Recently, it has been found that treatment of these immune cells with vitamin D influences their expression of cytokines, which are cells that send messages in the immune system. These send the messages we want to help contain our immune system.
Not only is vitamin D great for your bones and joints, it supports optimal cardiovascular function too! Plus, it\’s great for your brain health and skin.
Approximately 75% of Americans are deficient in vitamin D. Supplementation with D3 over D2 means your body will recognize the natural, D3 version and it can use it much more easily! Less work and less stress on the body occurs when you use the right products!
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
Vitamin D3: Take 1 -3 sfg a day.
TIPS & TRICKS
Depending on your levels, more or less frequent doses may be helpful. Adjust as needed based off of your bloodwork.
- Bloodwork of 25-OH-Hydroxy (vitamin D) should be between 70-90 for optimal benefits and optimal support for your body.
- Vitamin D3 is best taken with healthy fats like avocado or nuts
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
- Doctor\’s Best vitamin D3 is Non-GMO & gluten free
- CLINICALLY researched
- PROVEN potency3rd PARTY tested
- MANUFACTURED in cGMP Certified facilities
Order today and give your bones, joints, and immune system the support it needs!
\”I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have\’s on my checklist!\” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.