Curcumin W/Bioperine For Chronic Inflammation Benefits:
- THIS STUDY of 24 people, concluded that “short-term turmeric supplementation can decrease proteinuria, hematuria, and systolic blood pressure in patients suffering from relapsing or refractory lupus nephritis.”
- KNOWN TO EXTENSIVELY HELP decrease and prevent joint inflammation and body-wide inflammation from MCAS, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, and more
- NATURAL blood thinner
- FIGHTS FREE radicals which can help protect tissues and cells. When your tissues and cells are protected from free radicals, that means your organs work better and are less likely to experience complications.
Doctor’s Best Curcumin Can help decresase symptoms in those suffering from:
- Lupus, MS, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and inflammatory bowel disease by regulating the activity of inflammatory agents and pathways activated in immune cells
- BACKED BY science, with enhanced absorption using black pepper (Bioperine)
- Kurien et. al recently published a study in Lupus Science & Medicine, 2015 where they used ultra-soluble curcumin and turmeric in the animal model of lupus. Here the solubility of curcumin in water was increased by 35 folds using heat and pressure.
- Curcumin reduced lesions, production of autoantibodies, prevented an increase in lymphocytes (the type of white blood cells), reduced kidney damage and protected salivary glands. Curcumin and turmeric increased the survival rate.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why Does Doctor’s Best Have A QR Code On Their Product Bottles?
This code provides a direct web link to the specific product you have questions about.
Scan the QR code with your smartphone or tablet to read clinical trials, sourcing, ingredients, how each product works in your body, and why it’s important for your health.
*Product image of QR code is an example
What Are Free Radicals?
Free radicals are pesky cell-damaging materials. They are byproducts of cell metabolism. Antioxidants are what protect your body from free radicals damaging your organs and tissues.
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
Take 1-3 capsules daily.
Best if taken with healthy fatty foods to increase absorption. For example, peanut butter, almond butter, avocado, coconut oil.
TIPS & TRICKS
1. Best to take it with healthy fats:
- Take with a healthy smoothie that has coconut oil in it
- Pull capsules apart and sprinkle on top of an avocado
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
(standardized to contain 95% Piperine) (BioPerine)
Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, modified cellulose (coating).This product contains natural ingredients that may vary in color.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use.
For external use only.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
See for yourself why Curcumin with Bioperine is helping many Lupus survivors, order today!
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.