BWC Rosemary/Mint/Tea Tree Essential Oil Infused Shampoo For Dry Hair
- NATURAL TREATMENT For Lupus dry hair, lupus hair loss
- INCREASE THE BODY AND SHINE in your hair with thick lathering and quality shampoo
- WON’T IRRITATE Your Scalp and you’ll feel refreshed and clean; a little goes a long way!
- ORGANIC AROMATHERAPY using 100% Organic Essential Oils
- 16oz bottle and PARABEN-FREE
|Dimensions||2.5 × 2.5 × 8.5 in|
Rosemary/Mint/Tea Tree Shampoo Benefits:
- Tea tree oil effectively moisturizes the hair so that the scalp is no longer dry and itchy, and it also helps to prevent dead skin cells from building up, as well as residues of other hair care products, leading the way to longer, more lustrous locks.
- Plus, tea tree oil can also control excess oil produced in the scalp that can block hair follicles, preventing hair growth.
- Peppermint oil being rich in pulegone and Mentone helps to strengthen the hair roots which further helps those with hair loss.
- When used on the scalp, rosemary oil can help to stimulate hair growth. This is of benefit to both men and women who suffer the embarrassment of thinning hair. Rosemary oil improves the circulation of blood in the scalp which leads to good scalp health.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does tea tree oil do for my hair and scalp?
A 2002 study published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology found that when a group of male and female participants used a shampoo with a 5% concentration of tea tree oil over a four-week period, nearly half experienced a significant decline in dandruff. Just 11% of participants in another group treated with a placebo, reported improvement.
What does rosemary do for my hair?
Rosemary has been shown to encourage hair growth, repair weakened hair, and increase shine.
Is there a conditioner version of this?
Oh yes there is! Click here.
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
2 – 3x a week
Works on ALL hair types
TIPS & TRICKS
2. Apply oil 3 to 4 times a week for extra dry hair, otherwise at least 2x a week to start. Maintenance 2x a month.
3. No extra supplements needed. This oil is derived from fruits and seeds which naturally contains a healthy amount of biotin, vitamin E, A, D, C, and many essential fatty acids that are crucial for the health of our skin and hair.
4. Drink at least 10, 8oz cups of water a day.
5. Do not add chemical products to your hair, this damages your hair follicles and hair shaft that is trying to heal and re-grow.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
Purified water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract, Salvia officinalis (sage) extract, Equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, Urtica dioica (nettle) extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, Lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil*, Citrus aurantium (sweet orange) oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil*, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, panthenol, ascorbic acid, citric acid, niacin, soy protein, inositol, biotin, vegetable glycerin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethyl hexyl glycerin.
12% Organic Content.
*Organic ingredients NOP or ECOCERT certified, by BCS.
- Made in USA
- Premium Essential Oils clean and refresh your hair and scalp
- No synthetic fragrances
- Paraben and SLS free
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Ingredients
- *Organic Ingredients
You’re going to love the refreshing smell of this rosemary, mint, and tea tree shampoo as it nourishes your hair!
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.
Customers Also Bought
Andalou Argan and Shea Moisture Shampoo For Dry & Dull Hair$9.99 Add to cart
Healthy Origin 90 sg Vitamin E Complex 400IU Antioxidant & Hair & Skin ProtectionRated 5.00 out of 5$12.99 Add to cart
Sparkle Collagen Peptide Powder – Skin Boost For Joint Stiffness & Anti-Aging BenefitsRated 5.00 out of 5$16.99 – $17.99 Subscribe & Save!