Rosemary/Mint/Tea Tree Conditioner Benefits:
- Tea tree oil effectively moisturizes the hair so that the scalp is no longer dry and itchy, and it also helps to prevent dead skin cells from building up, as well as residues of other hair care products, leading the way to longer, more lustrous locks.
- Plus, tea tree oil can also control excess oil produced in the scalp that can block hair follicles, preventing hair growth.
- Peppermint oil being rich in pulegone and Mentone helps to strengthen the hair roots which further helps those with hair loss.
- When used on the scalp, rosemary oil can help to stimulate hair growth. This is of benefit to both men and women who suffer the embarrassment of thinning hair. Rosemary oil improves the circulation of blood in the scalp which leads to good scalp health.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
What does tea tree oil do for my hair and scalp?
A 2002 study published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology found that when a group of male and female participants used a shampoo with a 5% concentration of tea tree oil over a four-week period, nearly half experienced a significant decline in dandruff. Just 11% of participants in another group treated with a placebo, reported improvement.
What does rosemary do for my hair?
Rosemary has been shown to encourage hair growth, repair weakened hair, and increase shine.
Is there a shampoo version of this?
Oh yes there is! Click here.
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
After shampooing with BWC Rosemary-Mint-Tea Tree Shampoo apply to clean hair, working from the ends up until the entire hair shaft is covered. Leave on for 2-5 minutes. Rinse clean with warm water.
2 – 3x a week
Works on ALL hair types
TIPS & TRICKS
- 1. Wash hair at least 2 times a week and use the matching shampoo
- 4. Drink at least 10, 8oz cups of water a day.
- 5. Do not add chemical products to your hair, this damages your hair follicles and hair shaft that is trying to heal and re-grow.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
Ingredients: Purified water, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice *, cetearyl alcohol, stearalkonium chloride, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, dimethicone, Lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil *, Citrus aurantium (sweet orange) oil *, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil *, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil *, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract*, Salvia officinalis (sage) extract, Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, Urtica dioica (nettle) extract, Equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, panthenol, soy protein, citric acid, glycerin, inositol, ascorbic acid, biotin, tocopherols, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, ethylhexyl glycerin, behentrimonium chloride, amodimethicone.
19% organic ingredients
*Organic ingredients NOP or ECOCERT certified, by BCS.
- Made in USA
- Premium Essential Oils clean and refresh your hair and scalp
- No synthetic fragrances
- Paraben and SLS free
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Ingredients
- *Organic Ingredients
You’re going to love the refreshing smell of this rosemary, mint, and tea tree conditioner as it nourishes your hair!
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.