Lupus Hair Gains Oil for Hair Loss & Hair Breakage
$27.99 – $29.99
- MADE BY A FELLOW LUPUS WARRIOR TO HELP YOU FEEL LIKE THE OLD YOU AGAIN WITH LUSCIOUS, THICKER & HEALTHIER HAIR: I know how devastating it is to pull out clumps of hair from a dry & itchy scalp, looking in the mirror and not seeing yourself. Now I also know the intense feeling of relief when that stops.
- KNOWN TO HELP THINNING HAIR, BALD SPOTS, BREAKAGE & DRY SCALP FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: Encourages growth 3-5 times the normal growth rate.* Made from pure ingredients known to help hair follicle restoration & hair growth. Hair Gains protects the hair shaft, shielding it with moisture which minimizes hair breakage, helping dandruff and itchy scalp. This process strengthens brittle hair, recovers elasticity and restores gloss back to each strand. Works great for kinky, curly, straight & coarse hair.
- POWERFUL & GENTLE, MADE WITH ONLY 5 ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: 100% organic and cold-pressed castor oil, avocado oil, 100% organic rosehip oil, unrefined Jamaican black castor oil, and 100% organic grapeseed oil. Includes non-GMO ingredients and there are NO fillers, binders, preservatives, gluten, dairy, soy, or artificial colors that are known to influence Lupus symptoms.*
- 1 BOTTLE LASTS 4+ MONTHS AND IS EASY TO USE: Simply part your hair in 4 even sections from front to back. Take 1/4 of the dropper per section and dampen your scalp and surrounding hair with oil and massage gently, totaling in 1 full dropper. Cover your hair with a silk wrap and go about your day or sleep in it overnight. Depending on your hair type, wash out using conditioner first, then shampoo. Best if used 3x a week to start to see results within two months. Hair gains can be applied to eyebrows and eyelashes too.
- FAST SHIPPING, INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, AND WORRY FREE GUARANTEE: I know what it’s like to want to get your hair back ASAP and to stop what’s happening. Plus, I know you’ll love your Hair Gains, but if for any reason you have any concerns, we accept returns on unopened, unused or broken upon arrival bottles.
Frequently Bought Together
|Dimensions||1.9 × 5 × 5 in|
one time purchase, subscribe & save
AVOCADO OIL BENEFITS:
- Avocado oil can penetrate into the second layer of the skin and provide deep moisturizing with its oleic acid and phytosterols. People who have a dry and sensitive skin type are usually advised to use oils rich in oleic acid.
- Filled with powerful nutrients like vitamins A, B, D, E, protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium, and folic acid. These are known to promote healthy cell growth, strengthen hair and are great for maintaining and restoring scalp health (dry, itchy scalp).
- The lecithin in avocado oil helps boost collagen, and the pro-vitamin A carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin enhance the skin’s natural antioxidant store.
GRAPESEED OIL BENEFITS:
- The cold-pressed oil is rich in oleic acid as well as linoleic acid. Linoleic acid is an omega 6 fatty acid that is known to help stimulate hair growth.
- Research has shown that grapeseed oil may also help treat hair fall associated with androgenetic alopecia.* The procyanidin oligomers in the oil helped with hair regrowth in animal test subjects, suggesting these compounds have potential in inducing hair growth in human subjects too.*
- Regenerative abilities help your scalp retain moisture needed to prevent hair from drying out.
COLD-PRESSED CASTOR OIL/JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL:
- Has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties. On top of that, it’s high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega-6 and -9 beneficial fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio makes it extremely beneficial for your skin and hair.
- Traditionally, it has been used topically for acne and other skin conditions, as well as hair loss, rashes, and more.
- Ricinoleic acid is also said to help balance scalp pH which can also help replenish the scalp’s natural oils and undo some of the damage of harsh chemical hair products.
ROSEHIP OIL BENEFITS:
- Packed with beauty essentials like anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C.
- Both the anti-oxidants and the moisturizing properties help to keep your hair looking its natural appearance. Anti-oxidants help to prevent your hair from graying, which is a benefit to anyone.
- De-frizz and helps protect against split ends.
- Absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy feeling. It will moisturize your scalp and eliminate dry and flaky skin.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Hair Gains for All Hair Types?
YES! Not only does Hair Gains show great results for Caucasians and Asians, but it has also shown unbelievable results for African Americans with 4a, 4b, and 4c hair types.
If you’re looking to:
- Fix your edges
- Increase the thickness of hair
- Reduce bald spots from steroid injections, side effects from meds, or alopecia
- Relieve inflammation from discoid Lupus
This is for you!
How Much Should I Use On My Eyelashes and Eyebrows?
Use a cotton swab or your fingertip an apply to brows and lashes until damp.
Use an empty and clean mascara applicator for storage.
- Using the applicator, brush on your hair until it is damp, not soaked.
- Apply at night before bed every night until you’re happy with the length and thickness. Use 2x weekly for maintenance.
What Does Cold-Pressed Mean?
Cold-pressed means the manufacturer did not use excessive heat, chemicals, or solvent to extract the castor oil from castor beans. This is a cheaper and faster method that strips the nutrients and the oil’s purity becomes compromised.
The worst part is that most of the naturally occurring nutrients are lost through this process.
Cold-pressed is a natural process that takes longer. However, it produces 100% pure, food grade quality castor oil.
What the Difference Between Castor Oil and Jamaican Black Castor Oil?
Black castor oil beans are roasted to produce a dark color. The color is actually ash. The beans are ground and boiled to extract the oil.
Yellow castor oil is made by pressing fresh castor beans; there is no heat involved. Thus, the term cold-pressed.
The way a castor bean is processed can result in differences in the ph and consistency of the resulting product. The ash found in JBCO results in a higher pH (alkaline) product that is believed to have more clarifying properties. In fact, alkaline pH levels can help open cuticles.
How Does the Subscribe & Save Work?
A hassle-free way to ensure you never run out of Hair Gains and save even more money!
This is a year subscription. Every 4 months, you’ll receive an email reminder that your Hair Gains will be automatically shipped in 7 days.
Once the year is up, we will send a reminder email to re-subscribe for the year or you can opt-out.
Can I Pause my Subscription?
Yes. You can pause your subscription up to 4 times in a year. This pause lasts for 30 days. A reminder email will be sent to you 7 days before shipment. If you don’t pause your subscription within 7 days, Hair Gains is automatically shipped and your credit card or PayPal account will automatically be charged.
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
4 EASY WAYS TO USE ME:
See our video OR see below:
- Section your hair into 4 equal parts from front to back
- use 1/4 of the dropper per section (more or less depending on how dry your hair is)
- Your hair/scalp should feel damp, not soaked
- Massage your scalp for 2-5 minutes to stimulate blood flow and to spread throughout hair
- You can use a comb to spread Hair Gains oil throughout your hair too
- Depending on your hair type, wear a SILK bonnet or a general sleep bonnet (hair cap) & sleep overnight OR use during the day for a couple of hours
How to Remove From Your Hair:
Depending on hair type:
- Condition your hair before getting in the shower, make sure to massage into the scalp to help remove the oils. Then, shampoo as usual.
- Some prefer to use shampoo first, that is okay too.
** Do not wash out using dish soap, this will strip your hair and remove all the work you’ve just done trying to restore the health of it.
Suffering from skin irritations or sores?
Apply 1 drop to the area in need. This will not leave a greasy film on your skin.
Want to unwind and relax? Ask your partner for a nice, soothing massage!
Mix 2-3 drops of Hair Gains oil with your favorite massage oil
Have dry skin?
8 drops in water mixed with your favorite Epsom salt for a luxurious and relaxing way to moisturize dry, rough skin
*This product may stain fabric
TIPS & TRICKS
2. Apply oil 3 to 4 times a week for extra dry hair, otherwise at least 2x a week to start. Maintenance 2x a month.
3. No extra supplements needed. This oil is derived from fruits and seeds which naturally contains a healthy amount of biotin, vitamin E, A, D, C, and many essential fatty acids that are crucial for the health of our skin and hair.
4. Drink at least 10, 8oz cups of water a day.
5. Do not add chemical products to your hair, this damages your hair follicles and hair shaft that is trying to heal and re-grow.
For a chance to win FREE Products on Lupus Health Shop:
- Take before/after picture(s) to see your hair gains journey
- Post your before/after picture(s) on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter – tag us @lupushealthshop and use the hashtag #lupuslifehacks – This is so we can keep track and verify
- Subscribe to our email list here – You’ll get weekly Lupus Life Hacks (TM) that I use to help decrease symptoms, hair and skin care guides, discounts & more
Notifying a Winner:
We will direct message you on your social media account and share winners on our account 🙂
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
5 Simple Ingredients
- Organic ricinus communis (castor) oil
- Persea Americana (Avocado) oil
- Unrefined African methos (JBCO)
- Organic Rosehip (Rosa canina) fruit oil & D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate)
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed oil
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use.
For external use only.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.
Customers Also Bought
Doctor’s Best 240 tab Magnesium 100mg High Absorption for Healthy Muscle Contraction, Relaxation, and Nerve TransmissionRated 5.00 out of 5$17.99 Add to cart
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Anti-Aging KitRated 5.00 out of 5$73.99 – $75.99 Select options
Doctor’s Best 360 cap Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM For Joint StiffnessRated 5.00 out of 5$44.99 Add to cart