Lupus Hair Gains Oil for Hair Loss & Hair Breakage
- PRE-ORDER YOUR 4oz HAIR GAINS OIL TREATMENT TODAY to start feeling like the old you again! We will start shipping 2/25/19, you should receive your product within 7 days from our shipping date.
- WORKS ON ALL HAIR TYPES: Natural hair, kinky, curly, straight, & coarse hair. This can be used on your eyebrows, eyelashes, and your beautiful lovely locks to promote healthy growth, increase thickness, strength, and shiny hair. A LITTLE goes a long way, this can last awhile while healing your damaged skin or hair.
- 4oz GLASS DROPPER BOTTLE MADE WITH 100% ORGANIC COLD-PRESSED castor oil, avocado oil, organic rosehip oil, Jamaican black castor oil, and grape seed oil. Known to stop hair loss and encourage growth 3-5 times the normal growth rate! Our incredible blend of natural oils is naturally high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega-6 and -9 beneficial fatty acids that your hair and skin desperately need in order to find the ultimate relief from hair loss and hair thinning.
- BENEFICIAL FOR THOSE SUFFERING FROM: Alopecia, Discoid Lupus, SLE Lupus, skin & scalp irritations/sores. Plus, those suffering from hair thinning/hair loss due to autoimmune conditions. Rejuvenate each strand of hair using our natural vitamins, fatty acids, and minerals that are known to heal and protect your scalp while strengthening and growing healthy strands of hair.
- HAIR GAINS INFUSES HAND-PICKED FRUIT AND SEED DERIVED OILS: Can help in stimulating hair follicle restoration, hair growth, moisturizes and protects hair shaft, minimizes hair breakage, eliminates dandruff & dry scalp, slows the aging of hair, strengthens brittle hair, recovers elasticity and gloss back to every strand (hallelujah!)
- SENSITIVE TO CHEMICALS? Lupus Health Shop’s Hair Gains has 100% organic cold-pressed castor oil infused with the best naturally derived oils from fruits and seeds. Plus, there are NO fillers, binders, preservatives, gluten, dairy, soy, or artificial colors that can cause a reaction or trigger a flare-up.
|Dimensions||1.9 × 5 × 5 in|
Avocado Oil Benefits:
- It has a lightweight formula that’s easily absorbed into the hair and scalp.
- Filled with many nutrients like vitamins A, B, D, E, protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium, and folic acid. All these nutrients are beneficial for nourishment and hair growth.
- Avocado oil can penetrate into the second layer of the skin (dermis) and provide deep moisturizing with its oleic acid and phytosterols. People who have a dry and sensitive skin type are usually advised to use oils rich in oleic acid.
- The lecithin in avocado oil helps boost collagen, and the pro-vitamin A carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin enhance the skin’s natural antioxidant store
- AMAZING FOR deep conditioning, strengthening hair, and adding shine. The vitamins, amino acids, and high fat content promote healthy cell growth and are great for maintaining and restoring scalp health (dry, itchy scalp).
Grapeseed Oil Benefits:
- Known for their high content of flavonoids and rich in fatty acids and antioxidants that moisturize your hair.
- The cold-pressed oil is rich in oleic acid as well as linoleic acid, fatty acids that help nourish hair. Linoleic acid is an omega 6 fatty acid that helps stimulate hair growth
- Research has shown that grapeseed oil may also help treat hair fall associated with androgenetic alopecia. The procyanidin oligomers in the oil helped with hair regrowth in animal test subjects, suggesting these compounds have potential in inducing hair growth in human subjects too.
- Regenerative abilities help your scalp retain moisture needed to prevent hair from drying out.
COLD-PRESSED CASTOR OIL/JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL
- Natural antibacterial and antifungal properties. On top of that, it’s high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega-6 and -9 beneficial fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio makes it beneficial to skin and hair.
- Traditionally, it has been used topically for acne and other skin conditions, as well as hair loss, rashes, and more.
- The antioxidants in castor oil also support the keratin in hair and help make hair stronger, smoother, and less frizzy.
- Ricinoleic acid is also said to help balance scalp pH which can also help replenish the scalp’s natural oils and undo some of the damage of harsh chemical hair products.
- Packed with beauty essentials like anti-inflammatory fatty acids and vitamins A and C.
- Both the anti-oxidants and the moisturizing properties help to keep your hair looking its natural appearance. Anti-oxidants help to prevent your hair from graying, which is a benefit to anyone
- De-frizz and helps protect against split ends
- Absorbs quickly and does not leave a greasy feeling. It will moisturize your scalp and eliminate dry and flaky skin.
Feel like you again with Lupus Health Shop’s Hair Gains oil. Our Lupus warrior CEO, Janeen was sick and tired of losing hair in the shower, brushing her hair, and waking up to clumps of hair falling out.
She felt like she was losing herself, her confidence, and missing her long, thick, shiny, and healthy hair because of the complications from Lupus.
After trying many products and finding no relief, she found they all use a lot of chemicals mixed into their “good” ingredients. Plus, they strip all the nutrients out through their high heated process methods. This worsens hair over time and doesn’t help grow your hair grow back thick, strong, and nourished.
Plus, they’re expensive and don’t solve the problem!
So, she started making her own hair oil at home and has found significant relief, so much that she gets compliments all the time!
Hair Gains is made of hand-picked oils derived from fruits and seeds.
These oils are specifically chosen and mixed at certain ratios due to their antioxidants and vitamins and minerals like biotin, A, B, C, D, E, fatty acids and omegas.
These oils are known to stimulate hair growth, help with hair fall associated with androgenetic alopecia, and it has regenerative abilities help your scalp retain moisture needed to prevent hair from drying out.
Plus, it is very beneficial against folliculitis, dandruff, and scalp infections and its ricinoleic acid content help increase circulation to the scalp and improve hair growth.
This is the best all-inclusive treatment option for dry, dull, thinning hair.
The best part is there are NO nasty chemicals, fillers, or preservatives.
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
You’re going to love this Hair Gains as much as me when you see how long, thick, and shiny your hair will be!*
- GROW YOUR HAIR 3-5x the normal rate due to the hand-picked mixtures of fruit and seed derived oils.
- WORKS ON all hair types: Natural, kinky, curly, straight, and coarse hair. This can be used on your eyebrows, eyelashes, and your beautiful lovely locks.
- NATURALLY HIGH IN oleic acid, monounsaturated fats and Vitamins A, E and D. Antifungal and antibacterial properties tame inflammation on the skin and scalp too.
- MOISTURIZES YOUR skin better than any lotion. Avocado oil is one of the richest natural sources of Vitamin E. It contains polyhydroxylated fatty alcohols which can reduce skin damage, tighten skin and reduce wrinkles.
- COLD-PRESSED grapeseed oil is rich in oleic acid as well as linoleic acid, fatty acids that help nourish hair. Linoleic acid is an omega 6 fatty acid that helps stimulate hair growth.
- AVOCADO OIL can penetrate into the second layer of the skin (dermis) and provide deep moisturizing with its oleic acid and phytosterols. People who have a dry and sensitive skin type are usually advised to use oils rich in oleic acid.
- PERFECT for those with scalp and skin sensitivities. There are no NO fillers, binders, artificial additives that can cause a Lupus flare-up or reactions.*
- NO STRONG SCENT, no added fragrance.
- Contains NO: Gluten, soy, dairy, wheat, parabens, synthetic fragrances, synthetic color or stabilizers, paraben & petroleum free
- 100% organic cold-pressed castor oil
- 100% natural, unrefined African methos for the black castor oil
- 100% organic rosehip oil
- Not tested on animals
- NO HIDDEN fillers, binders or coatings that could diminish the bioavailability or integrity of products
- Fast shipping
- Proceeds of profits from Lupus Health Shop will go towards Lupus sufferers with unresolved medical bills
- Free membership – subscribe to our email for member-only discounts and tips and tricks I’ve used to help me enjoy life again with Lupus!
4 WAYS TO USE ME:
See our video OR see below:
- Section your hair into 4 equal parts from front to back
- use 4 drops (or more depending on how dry your hair is) per section
- Your hair/scalp should feel moist, not soaked
- Massage your scalp for 2-5 minutes to stimulate blood flow and to spread throughout hair
- You can use a comb to spread Hair Gains oil throughout your hair too
- Depending on your hair type, wear a SILK bonnet or a general sleep bonnet (hair cap) & sleep overnight OR use during the day for a couple of hours
How to Remove From Your Hair:
Depending on hair type:
- Condition your hair before getting in the shower, make sure to massage into the scalp to help remove the oils. Then, shampoo as usual.
- Some prefer to use shampoo first, that is okay too.
** Do not wash out using dish soap, this will strip your hair and remove all the work you’ve just done trying to restore the health of it.
Suffering from skin irritations or sores from Lupus, Psoriasis?
Apply 1 drop to the area in need. This will not leave a greasy film on your skin.
Want to unwind and relax? Ask your partner for a nice, soothing massage!
Mix 2-3 drops of Hair Gains oil with your favorite massage oil
Have dry skin?
8 drops in water mixed with your favorite Epsom salt for a luxurious and relaxing way to moisturize dry, rough skin
*This product may stay fabric
Suggested General Routine:
2. Apply oil 3 to 4 times a week for extra dry hair, otherwise at least 2x a week to start. Maintenance 2x a month.
3. No extra supplements needed. This oil is derived from fruits and seeds which naturally contains a healthy amount of biotin, vitamin E, A, D, C, and many essential fatty acids that are crucial for the health of our skin and hair.
4. Drink at least 10, 8oz cups of water a day.
5. Do not add chemical products to your hair, this damages your hair follicles and hair shaft that is trying to heal and re-grow.
For a chance to win FREE Products on Lupus Health Shop:
- Take before/after pictures to see your hair gains journey
- Post your before/after picture(s) on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter – tag us @lupushealthshop and use the hashtag #lupuslifehacks – This is so we can keep track and verify
- Subscribe to our email list – You’ll get weekly Lupus Life Hacks (TM), hair and skin care guides, discounts & more
We will DM you on your social media account and share winners on our account 🙂
How Much Should I Use On My Eyelashes and Eyebrows?
Use an empty and clean mascara applicator for storage.
- Pour into mascara applicator
- Using the applicator, brush on your hair until it is moist, not soaked
- Apply at night before bed every night until you’re happy with the length and thickness, use weekly for maintenance
What Does Cold-Pressed Mean?
Some manufacturers make use of excessive heat, chemicals and solvent to extract the castor oil from the castor beans. Although this method of extraction is quicker and cheaper, the castor oil produced is inferior in quality because the oil’s purity is compromised. The worst part is that most of the naturally occurring nutrients are lost through this process.
That is not the case with cold pressed castor oil, which does not make use of excessive heat and other chemicals to produce the oil. This is a natural process and it takes time. However, it produces 100% pure, food grade quality castor oil.
What the Difference Between Castor Oil and Jamaican Black Castor Oil?
We use both due to each of their benefits. However, here is the difference:
Black castor oil beans are roasted to produce a dark color. The color is actually ash. The beans are ground and boiled to extract the oil.
Yellow castor oil is made by pressing fresh castor beans; there is no heat involved. Thus, the term cold-pressed.
The way a castor bean is processed can result in differences in the ph and consistency of the resulting product. The ash found in JBCO results in a higher pH (alkaline) product that is believed to have more clarifying properties. In fact, alkaline pH levels can help open cuticles.
- Organic ricinus communis (castor) oil
- Persea Americana (Avocado) oil
- Unrefined African methos (JBCO)
- Organic Rosehip (Rosa canina) fruit oil & D-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E acetate)
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed oil
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use.
For external use only.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Who Is Lupus Health Shop
The co-founder and CEO is a Lupus warrior who has earned her degree in health sciences to focus on learning and incorporating healthier ways to decrease symptoms of Lupus without the harsh side effects of our current treatments.
We find integrative medicine is the best combination of conventional and functional medicine. Meaning, we look closer at our bloodwork, determine triggers of symptoms, and treat through lifestyle choices and our conventional prescriptions.
We educate, empower, and promote self-care, self-advocacy, and provide evidence-based products that can drastically reduce your flare-up severity and symptoms.
Join our community and make the best decision for your health to decrease symptoms while filling your body with much-needed nutrients. Your body will thank you as you feel more alive and have an increased sense of wellness!
Why Lupus Health Shop Understands Your Autoimmune Disease:
- Education and research on how the body processes function – Our body is generally viewed as separate organ systems by conventional medical practitioners, yet if one organ is suffering, our entire body reacts – systemic inflammation. Our method is to look at the body as a synergistic system, it’s called functional medicine. If we fully understand the domino effect of how our bodies function, we are more likely to understand the causes of disease and work towards remission without harsh side effects from steroids, cancer drug treatments, and other immune suppression drugs. First, we understand interconnections between symptoms and organs as compared to separating symptoms into a disease and controlling symptoms only.
A review in the New England Journal of Medicine, and most doctors today are starting to understand, “even in a genetically predisposed person, some trigger, an environmental exposure, or change in the internal environment – is usually required for [autoimmunity].”
- Understand the dynamic between our genes and the environment. There are different types of triggers to autoimmune disease; viruses, poor diet, toxins, allergy, microbes (imbalance in your gut or leaky gut), and stress. All of these seem intimidating and unavoidable, but with knowledge and will power, you can take control of your health and your life. It’s important to find the trigger and remove it.
- What’s your autoimmune disease trigger? Removing gluten(from wheat), sugars, and dairy is a great start. Then, you replace with healthy choices! Non-GMO, Non-GE, organic veggies, grass-fed meat, and protein from various sources. Also, don’t forget vitamins, herbs & supplements, and exercise!
- Vitamins are NOT created equal, neither are herbs. It’s important to differentiate between immune boosters and immune supporters. Also, corporations can loosely use the word “natural” and “organic” or any other buzz word that’s trending. Stick with the non-synthetics as much as you can and have variety! Your body is telling you it’s sick and needs help, take action!
Ingredients feed your disease or fight it, which do you choose?
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS:
- YOUR GUT DETERMINES YOUR HEALTH: Gut microbiota regulates innate and adaptive immune balance
- IF YOUR GUT FLORA IS OFF balance it WILL affect the development of not only intestinal but systemic autoimmune diseases
- 90-95% OF SEROTONIN (mood transmitter regulator) is made IN OUR GUT
- If our gut is inflamed signals are misfired and don’t reach our brain = BRAIN FOG, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: GMOs
- GMO’s haven’t been proven safe – Biased studies show mice are fed 1/4 of their life with GMO corn and are okay
- Unbiased studies show mice fed GMO corn 3x longer end up with fertility problems and tumors
- GMO crops require massive amounts of herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides – Our body cannot filter out everything, especially with foreign organisms infiltrating and altering our cells’ DNA, which slowly builds up over time
- The documentary, Food Inc. is a great start into understanding the bigger picture of the power of corporations & the movement behind GMOs
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: VITAMINS are NOT created EQUAL
- Natural vitamins contain the isolate vitamin (what is used in synthetics), and natural vitamins contain a host of naturally occurring cofactors that assist in the absorption and bioavailability of the vitamin – allowing your body to recognize better and absorb more, putting it to great use!
- IF they are natural, you need more to get good results OR you can have an extremely healthy diet (but, we love our convenience)
- Cheap vitamins = zero absorption and mostly fillers
- If the potency is higher than found in nature, it’s synthetic
- Ascorbic acid is usually made from GMO corn – NO VALUE to you at all
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.