ANDALOU CONDITIONER BENEFITS:
- CONDITION your hair with this spa-like treatment right at home using Andalou’s conditioner a few times a week after using Andalou shampoo.
- Luscious, thick hair is right at your fingertips as these clean, organic ingredients nurture and shine each strand of hair, all while leaving nasty chemicals behind.
- COLOR-TREATED hair? No problem, this won’t damage your hair either.
- 98% NATURE DERIVED and Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are these products color-safe for hair?
Yes. These products do NOT contain sulfates, which is the primary cause of damage to colored hair. Sodium laureth sulfate and sodium lauryl sulfate, which are common ingredients in other hair care lines, can strip dyed hair of coloring, fading your hair every time you wash.
Is there an Aanadlou shea butter shampoo too?
Good thing you’ve asked because these work best together. Click here.
Is this packaging recyclable?
All Andalou cartons, bottles, jars, and tubes are widely recyclable and 100% BPA-free. Packaging is designed to be beautiful, but also to minimize the shipping materials necessary to protect our products during processing and handling. We decided to utilize widely recyclable PET plastic jars and the resin we use does not contain BPA, phthalates, dioxins, lead, cadmium or endocrine disruptors. We encourage our customers to follow local recycling guidelines and packaging when empty.
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
Apply to wet hair, massage to rich lather, rinse. Optimum benefits with regular use.
TIPS & TRICKS
1. Wash hair at least 2 times a week.
4. Drink at least 10, 8oz cups of water a day.
5. Do not add chemical products to your hair, this damages your hair follicles and hair shaft that is trying to heal and re-grow.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate, Vegetable Glycerin, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive Berry Complex*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Amino Acid Complex (Arginine, Threonine, Serine), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Lauryl Glucoside (and) Stearyl Citrate, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*†, Sorbitol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*†, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*†, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Polyquaternium 10, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vanilla Isolates, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*
- Minimum 70% certified organic ingredients (most formulas of Andalou products are over 85%)
- Majority of products score the lowest hazard on the EWG’s cosmetic database
- Increasing number of Fair Trade ingredients including shea butter, cocoa powder, and hibiscus extract
- Meets standard for Whole Foods Premium Body Care label
- pH Balanced & Hypo-Allergenic
- Key Ingredients -PhytoCellTec® Malus Domestica Apple and Solar Vitis Grape Fruit Stem Cells
- 100% Non-GMO Project Verified
- Verified gluten-free, vegetarian, and cruelty-free
Say goodbye to split ends and dull hair and order today.
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.