VITAMIN E-400 MIXED TOCOPHEROLS ANTIOXIDANT BENEFITS:
- Can prevent free-radical damage, heart disease, high blood pressure, hardened arteries, and may aid in balancing cholesterol.
- Can help with PMS symptoms if taken 2 – 3 days before and after menstruation can help reduce cramping, cravings and blood loss.
- Vitamin E is said to improve muscle strength by eliminating fatigue through blood circulation promotion and strengthening capillary walls.
- 4 forms of Tocopherols (alpha, beta, gamma and delta)Each of these 4 forms of vitamin E has its own biological activity and function in the human body. Because each form provides a slightly different benefit it is therefore important to ideally consume all different types of vitamin E.
HAIR & SKIN BENEFITS:
- Repair damaged skin by improving moisture and elasticity
- Reduce inflammation on the skin and in the body
- Increase hair shine
- Thicken hair by decreasing environmental damage to hair due to its free radical fighting abilities
- Vitamin E is said to aid in protecting your skin from the UV rays from the sun too
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why are there 8 types of Vitamin E?
Vitamin E comes in 8 forms. 4 are tocopherols and 4 are tocotrienols. Each are composed of four components that have distinct structures to differentiate each other.
Each variation of vitamin E should not be equal to each other. They also should have beneficial amounts when comparing to each other too. High amounts of alpha tocopherols can hinder other forms of vitamin E from being absorbed as well.
Alpha and beta tocotrienols have been found to be the least effective while delta and gamma tocotrienols are the most effective.
Tocotrienols have been found to have anti-cancer and anti-tumor abilities. They have protective effects that impact the brain neurons, cells, and immune system too.
Alpha-tocopherol can interfere with the absorption of other forms of vitamin E, which is why it’s important to have varying amounts of each all in one simple pill.
Variety of Vitamin E is extremely important.
What makes Healthy Origins Better?
Healthy Origins® product labels disclose all ingredients used in the formulation.
No hidden fillers, binders or coatings that could diminish the bioavailability or integrity of products.
Most of the active ingredients are patented branded ingredients manufactured by reputable suppliers who are leaders in their respective fields.
Our products are developed with our own custom formulations and are manufactured with strict compliance to cGMP guidelines.
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) veggie softgel daily, or as recommended by a physician.
Best taken with fatty foods.
Can be taken every other day if you’d prefer smaller doses, bonus it lasts longer too!
TIPS & TRICKS
1. Vitamin E is a fat-soluable vitamin, so it’s best taken with healthy fats like avocado and nuts
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
Organic extra virgin olive oil, vegetarian softgel (non-GMO corn starch, glycerin, carrageenan, water), beeswax, non-GMO sunflower lecithin
No milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat or soy
No preservatives or artificial flavors
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use.
For external use only.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Economy Size
- Strict compliance to cGMP guidelines
- Soy Free
- Most Healthy Origins active ingredients are patented branded ingredients manufactured by reputable suppliers who are leaders in their respective fields.
- NO hidden fillers, binders or coatings that could diminish the bioavailability or integrity of products
- Free membership – subscribe to our email for member-only discounts and tips and tricks I’ve used to help me enjoy life again with Lupus!
- LUPIE APPROVED
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
You’re going to love this Hair Gains as much as me when you see how long, thick, and shiny your hair can be, order today!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.