Lupus Hair Breakage Hair Care Bundle
Moisturize your lovely locks with an organic plant-based formula to restore your hair’s soft luster and a healthy shine while leaving the nasty chemicals behind!
Lupus Hair Breakage and lupus hair loss can be treated without having to use harsh chemicals!
Plus, organic aroma-therapeutic essential oils with vital plant extracts can help repair and condition, giving you silky smooth, beautiful hair.
Why not upgrade your shampoo and conditioner for a VIP experience without the big price tag!
Daily Benefits Is Great For:
- Treats dry, brittle hair that many Lupus sufferers experience
- Moisturize, rejuvenate, and feel your hair become silky smooth again
- Protects your hair from further damage
- Aroma-Therapeutic essential oils
- Feel Clean without the chemicals
- Made in the USA
- Works on ALL hair types
- Safe For Color-treated hair
- Aroma-Therapeutic Essential Oils
- Organic Ingredients
- pH Balanced
- 100% Vegetarian,cruelty-free
Massage Shampoo into wet hair and work into a rich, creamy lather. Rinse clean with warm water. Repeat if necessary.
Apply to clean hair, working from the ends up until the entire hair shaft is covered. Leave on for 2-5 minutes. Rinse clean with warm water.
Botanical infusion (rosemary, chamomile, sage, horsetail, nettle, lavender), certified organic aloe vera gel, cocomidopropyl betaine (gentle cleanser from coconut), sodium olefin sulfonate (gentle cleanser from sunflower oil), panthenol (vitamin B factor), soy protein, inositol (vitamin B factor), organic aroma-therapeutic essential oils of Lavender, Orange, and Lemongrass, lecithin, sodium beonzoate, potassium sorbate, ethyl hexyl glycerin, and vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
purified water, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice (decolorized)*, cetearylalcohol, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, dimethicone, stearamidopropyldimethylamine, panthenol, behentrimonium chloride, Citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil*, Lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil*, Cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) oil*, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract*, Salvia officinalis (sage) extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, Equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, Urtica dioica (nettle) extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, inositol, soy protein, citric acid, ethylhexylglycerin,sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate*Organic 15% Organic Content
Why Lupus Health Shop Understands Your Autoimmune Disease:
- Education and research on how the body processes function – Our body is generally viewed as separate organ systems by conventional medical practitioners, yet if one organ is suffering, our entire body reacts – systemic inflammation. Our method is to look at the body as a synergistic system, it’s called functional medicine. If we fully understand the domino effect of how our bodies function, we are more likely to understand the causes of disease and work towards remission without harsh side effects from steroids, cancer drug treatments, and other immune suppression drugs. First, we understand interconnections between symptoms and organs as compared to separating symptoms into a disease and controlling symptoms only.
A review in the New England Journal of Medicine, and most doctors today are starting to understand, “even in a genetically predisposed person, some trigger, an environmental exposure, or change in the internal environment – is usually required for [autoimmunity].”
- Understand the dynamic between our genes and the environment. There are different types of triggers to autoimmune disease; viruses, poor diet, toxins, allergy, microbes (imbalance in your gut or leaky gut), and stress. All of these seem intimidating and unavoidable, but with knowledge and will power, you can take control of your health and your life. It’s important to find the trigger and remove it.
- What’s your autoimmune disease trigger? Removing gluten(from wheat), sugars, and dairy is a great start. Then, you replace with healthy choices! Non-GMO, Non-GE, organic veggies, grass-fed meat, and protein from various sources. Also, don’t forget vitamins, herbs & supplements, and exercise!
- Vitamins are NOT created equal, neither are herbs. It’s important to differentiate between immune boosters and immune supporters. Also, corporations can loosely use the word “natural” and “organic” or any other buzz word that’s trending. Stick with the non-synthetics as much as you can and have variety! Your body is telling you it’s sick and needs help, take action!
Ingredients feed your disease or fight it, which do you choose?
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS:
- YOUR GUT DETERMINES YOUR HEALTH: Gut microbiota regulates innate and adaptive immune balance
- IF YOUR GUT FLORA IS OFF balance it WILL affect the development of not only intestinal but systemic autoimmune diseases
- 90-95% OF SEROTONIN (mood transmitter regulator) is made IN OUR GUT
- If our gut is inflamed signals are misfired and don’t reach our brain = BRAIN FOG, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: GMOs
- GMO’s haven’t been proven safe – Biased studies show mice are fed 1/4 of their life with GMO corn and are okay
- Unbiased studies show mice fed GMO corn 3x longer end up with fertility problems and tumors
- GMO crops require massive amounts of herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides – Our body cannot filter out everything, especially with foreign organisms infiltrating and altering our cells’ DNA, which slowly builds up over time
- The documentary, Food Inc. is a great start into understanding the bigger picture of the power of corporations & the movement behind GMOs
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: VITAMINS are NOT created EQUAL
- Natural vitamins contain the isolate vitamin (what is used in synthetics), and natural vitamins contain a host of naturally occurring cofactors that assist in the absorption and bioavailability of the vitamin – allowing your body to recognize better and absorb more, putting it to great use!
- IF they are natural, you need more to get good results OR you can have an extremely healthy diet (but, we love our convenience)
- Cheap vitamins = zero absorption and mostly fillers
- If the potency is higher than found in nature, it’s synthetic
- Ascorbic acid is usually made from GMO corn – NO VALUE to you at all
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.