16 oz Aura Cacia Organic Castor Oil for Lupus Hair Loss and Lupus Hair Breakage
- CASTOR OIL is one of the most trusted and nutritious oils to combat hair loss, breakage, and even constipation!* Aura Casia’s 100% organic castor oil works wonders in relieving hair damage, dry hair, dandruff, and helps strengthen hair.
- WORKS ON all hair types: curly, thick, thin, coarse hair. A little goes a long way, this can last awhile while healing and re-growing your damaged hair and treating dry, sensitive skin.
- KNOWN TO HELP: Drastically reduce PMS cramps and constipation by relaxing the smooth muscles.
- NO fillers, binders, or nasty chemicals. This brand is made of pure, food-grade and high-quality skin care oil.
- Lupus warrior approved product!
|Dimensions||2.5 × 2.5 × 8.5 in|
COLD-PRESSED CASTOR OIL:
- Very high in vitamin E, minerals, proteins, and omega-6 and -9 beneficial fatty acids. Its unusually high ricinoleic acid ratio makes it extremely beneficial for your skin and hair health. With this perfect ratio and variety of nutrients, your scalp can heal and grow shiny, strong, and healthy hair.
- Not only is best known as a hair growth stimulant, but it has been used topically for acne and other skin conditions, as well as rashes and wrinkle reducer. Plus, it has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- PMS and constipation troubles? Castor oil packs are known to drastically reduce symptoms. Just apply a soaked washcloth for 45minutes.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much should I use on my scalp?
- This depends on the thickness and length of your hair.
- You should apply enough so that your hair is damp, not soaked.
- Wrap your hair with a bonnet or silk hair wrap so that it protects any fabric from staining.
How much should I use on my eyelashes and eyebrows?
Use a cotton swab or your fingertip an apply to brows and lashes until damp.
Use an empty and clean mascara applicator for storage.
- Using the applicator, brush on your hair until it is damp, not soaked.
- Apply at night before bed every night until you’re happy with the length and thickness. Use 2x weekly for maintenance.
Use monthly for maintenance
How can I use Aura Cacia 100% Organic Castor oil for PMS/constipation?
- Pour castor oil onto a 100% cotton washcloth/small towel
- Apply to lower abdomen
- Wrap saran wrap around your stomach to keep this from falling off and allow your body to soak it in for 45 minutes.
- This can be repeated a couple of times a day, a few hours in between.
How does this castor oil help decrease pain from PMS and relieve constipation?
Castor oil is absorbed through your skin and relaxes smooth muscles, which contract and cause pain.
This simple mechanical action has a beneficial influence on all hollow organs, specifically the blood and lymph vessels, the uterus, fallopian tubes, bowels, and gall bladder. A castor oil pack is placed on the skin to increase circulation and to promote elimination and healing of the tissues and organs underneath the skin. It is often used to stimulate the liver, relieve pain, increase lymphatic circulation, reduce inflammation, and improve digestion.
What Does Cold-Pressed Mean?
Cold-pressed means the manufacturer did not use excessive heat, chemicals, or solvent to extract the castor oil from castor beans. This is a cheaper and faster method that strips the nutrients and the oil’s purity becomes compromised.
The worst part is that most of the naturally occurring nutrients are lost through this process.
Cold-pressed is a natural process that takes longer. However, it produces 100% pure, food grade quality castor oil.
What the Difference Between Castor Oil and Jamaican Black Castor Oil?
Black castor oil beans are roasted to produce a dark color. The color is actually ash. The beans are ground and boiled to extract the oil.
Yellow castor oil is made by pressing fresh castor beans; there is no heat involved. Thus, the term cold-pressed.
The way a castor bean is processed can result in differences in the ph and consistency of the resulting product. The ash found in JBCO results in a higher pH (alkaline) product that is believed to have more clarifying properties. In fact, alkaline pH levels can help open cuticles.
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
See our video OR see below:
- Section your hair into 4 equal parts from front to back
- Apply Aura Cacia 100% organic castor oil lightly along the section of your scalp.
- Massage your scalp for 2-5 minutes to stimulate blood flow and to spread throughout hair
- You can use a comb for this step to speed up the process
- Depending on your hair type, wear a SILK bonnet or a general sleep bonnet (hair cap) & sleep overnight OR use during the day for a couple of hours.
How to Remove From Your Hair:
Depending on hair type:
- Condition your hair before getting in the shower, make sure to massage into the scalp to help remove the oils. Then, shampoo as usual.
- Some prefer to use shampoo first, that is okay too.
** Do not wash out using dish soap, this will strip your hair and remove all the work you’ve just done trying to restore the health of it.
- Using a 100% organic cotton washcloth or small towel, pour castor oil onto washcloth until it is soaked through
- While laying down, apply this directly to your stomach and wrap with saran wrap.
- Place a heating pad over to keep it warm and for pain relief.
- If you’re not sleeping with this, you can remove and use throughout the day.
**product may stain fabric
TIPS & TRICKS
2. Apply oil 3 times a week for extra dry hair, otherwise at least 2x a week to start. Maintenance 2x a month.
3. No extra supplements needed. This oil is derived from fruits and seeds which naturally contains a healthy amount of biotin, vitamin E, A, D, C, and many essential fatty acids that are crucial for the health of our skin and hair.
4. Drink at least 10, 8oz cups of water a day.
5. Do not add chemical products to your hair, this damages your hair follicles and hair shaft that is trying to heal and re-grow.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
1 Simple Ingredient
- Organic ricinus communis (castor) oil
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use.
For external use only.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.