Hair, Skin, and Nails®:
America’s #1-selling beauty multi, Futurebiotics® Hair, Skin & Nails® is a complete daily multi-vitamin that also provides targeted nutrition for healthy, lustrous hair, glowing skin, and strong nails.
This is a beauty multivitamin that can replace your daily one. It’s basically a 2-in-1 combo deal for you! Not only that, but it will actually help your hair, nails, and skin become healthier. We all have experienced some form of Lupus attacks on our fragile hair, brittle nails, and dry skin, make a change today for the better!
GUess what’s the best part of this product?!
Not only can you see great benefits within 2 weeks of use, but…
It’s certified organic, rated #1, AND it has all the nutrients needed without the yucky fillers; it’s perfect for sensitive ladies 🙂
Stress, poor eating habits and environmental pollutants drain the body of the vital nutrients it needs to help keep its healthy appearance. Hair, Skin & Nails provides a complete array of nutrients required to nourish skin, hair and nails by nourishing your cells the right way!
Hair, Skin, and Nails® Top Benefits:
- Rated #1
- Certified Organic
- Provides 5 Mg of organic silica, from horsetail extract, which plays an important role in the body’s production of collagen
- 1500 mcg of biotin to help fortify and nourish hair and nails
- Features sulfur-bearing amino acids to support strong and resilient hair, skin and nails
- Includes Zinc, which has been shown to help reduce skin inflammation
- Packed with 600 Mg of calcium per daily dose ( our bones need it!)
- You even get antioxidant support from selenium and vitamins C, E and beta-carotene
- B vitamin complex which provides nutritional stress support and cardio protection by helping to reduce homocysteine levels
- Produced in a cGMP facility
Is This Product CERTIFIED Organic?
YES! Bioactive whole food complexes, just as nature intended, grown without pesticides or herbicides and then harvested, processed and formulated to maintain critical enzymatically active phytonutrients is the passion behind the design of every Futurebiotics® Certified Organic supplement.
Quality Pledge From Futurebiotics:
Futurebiotics® never compromises product quality and integrity. That’s why each supplement starts with the finest ingredients. Futurebiotics® laboratory expert’s research, evaluate, and test all raw materials under strict, established procedures, rejecting any material that does not meet our stringent specifications. In addition, each Futurebiotics® supplement undergoes intense scrutiny and must pass numerous tests during the manufacturing and packaging process to ensure our customers’ get the highest quality products possible.
Serving Size 3 Tablets
As a daily multi-vitamin for adults, take 3 tablets daily with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional
*It’s advised to refrigerate after opening to preserve the potency
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 600mcg RAE 667%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 120mg 133%
Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 5mcg 25%
Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols) 20mg 133%
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as thiamine mononitrate) 10mg 833%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 10mg 769%
Niacin (as niacinamide) 50mg NE 313%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10mg 588%
Folate (400mcg Folic Acid) 666mcg DFE 167%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 16mcg 667%
Biotin 1,500mcg 5000%
Pantothenic Acid (as d- calcium pantothenate) 30mg 600%
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 60mg 11%
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate and calcium carbonate) 600mg 46%
Iron (as amino acid chelate) 6mg 33%
Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 300 mg 24%
Iodine (from potassium iodide) 225mcg 150%
Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 200mg 48%
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 15mg 136%
Selenium (as amino acid complex) 25mcg 45%
Manganese (as manganese glycinate chelate) 10mg 435%
Horsetail Leaf Extract (standardized for 5 mg silica) 71mg †
Gelatin (beef source) 250mg †
L-Cysteine HCl 150mg †
Methionine (as L-Methionine) 100mg †
Oat Straw (aerial part) 75mg †
Echinacea angustifolia root 75mg †
Inositol 60mg †
RNA (ribonucleic acid) 60mg †
Betaine (as betaine hydrochloride) 50mg †
para-Aminobenzoic acid 50mg †
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 50mg †
Papain 50mg †
Asparagus racemosus root 50mg †
Rutin 25mg †
† Daily value not established
Why Lupus Health Shop Understands Your Autoimmune Disease:
- Years of Education and research on how the body processes function by a Lupus sufferer who was sick of being sick. Our body is generally viewed as separate organ systems by conventional medical practitioners, yet if one organ is suffering, our entire body reacts – systemic inflammation. Our method is to look at the body as a synergistic system, it’s called functional medicine. If we fully understand the domino effect of how our bodies function, we are more likely to understand the causes of disease and work towards remission without harsh side effects from steroids, cancer drug treatments, and other immune suppression drugs. First, we understand interconnections between symptoms and organs as compared to separating symptoms into a disease and controlling symptoms only.
A review in the New England Journal of Medicine, and most doctors today are starting to understand, “even in a genetically predisposed person, some trigger, an environmental exposure, or change in the internal environment – is usually required for [autoimmunity].”
- Understand the dynamic between our genes and the environment. There are different types of triggers to autoimmune disease; viruses, poor diet, toxins, allergy, microbes (imbalance in your gut or leaky gut), and stress. All of these seem intimidating and unavoidable, but with knowledge and willpower, you can take control of your health and your life. It’s important to find the trigger and remove it.
- What’s your autoimmune disease trigger? Removing gluten(from wheat), sugars, and dairy is a great start for everyone. Then, you replace with healthy choices! Non-GMO, Non-GE, organic veggies, grass-fed meat, and protein from various sources. Also, don’t forget vitamins, herbs & supplements, and exercise!
- Vitamins are NOT created equal, neither are herbs. It’s important to differentiate between immune boosters and immune supporters. Also, corporations can loosely use the word “natural” and “organic” or any other buzz word that’s trending. Stick with the non-synthetics as much as you can and have variety! Your body is telling you it’s sick and needs help, take action!
- Ingredients feed your disease or fight it, which do you choose?
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS:
- YOUR GUT DETERMINES YOUR HEALTH: Gut microbiota regulates innate and adaptive immune balance
- IF YOUR GUT FLORA IS OFF balance it WILL affect the development of not only intestinal but systemic autoimmune diseases
- 90-95% OF SEROTONIN (mood transmitter regulator) is made IN OUR GUT
- If our gut is inflamed signals are misfired and don’t reach our brain = BRAIN FOG, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: GMOs
- GMO’s haven’t been proven safe – Biased studies show mice are fed 1/4 of their life with GMO corn and are okay
- Unbiased studies show mice fed GMO corn 3x longer end up with fertility problems and tumors
- GMO crops require massive amounts of herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides – Our body cannot filter out everything, especially with foreign organisms infiltrating and altering our cells’ DNA, which slowly builds up over time
- The documentary, Food Inc. is a great start into understanding the bigger picture of the power of corporations & the movement behind GMOs
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: VITAMINS are NOT created EQUAL
- Natural vitamins contain the isolate vitamin (what is used in synthetics), and natural vitamins contain a host of naturally occurring cofactors that assist in the absorption and bioavailability of the vitamin – allowing your body to recognize better and absorb more, putting it to great use!
- IF they are natural, you need more to get good results OR you can have an extremely healthy diet (but, we love our convenience)
- Cheap vitamins = zero absorption and mostly fillers (usually)
- If the potency is higher than found in nature, it’s synthetic
- Ascorbic acid is usually made from GMO corn – NO VALUE to you at all
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.