Nerve Pain & Chronic Fatigue Relief Kit
$37.99 – $39.99
- 5-HTP FOR SEROTONIN PRODUCTION: Can alleviate some of the associated pain with nerve pain and chronic fatigue. Acetyl-L-Carnitine, an essential amino acid, helps with pain as well as increasing mental and physical well being.
- ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM: Chronic fatigue syndrome, Fibromyalgia, or simply feel burnt out due to your chronic health conditions? This causes the mitochondria(powerhouse of your cells) to suffer. They run less efficiently and are prone to damage making chronic fatigue the main symptom you experience. Fibromyalgia support using this dynamic duo will have your cells dancing with joy! Your happy chemicals can be better balanced, giving you ultimate relief in your body and feel happier.
- BENEFITS OF HEALTHY serotonin levels – Healthy mood, sound sleep, normal appetite, healthy libido, normal energy, sense of well-being, smooth muscle constriction, and a decrease in PMS symptoms.
- IN HUMAN clinical trials, herbal extracts of 5-HTP were shown to increase GABA receptor agonists or increase GABA levels entirely, promoting a sense of relaxation and decreased anxiety.
- LUPUS HEALTH SHOP has found Doctor’s Best AND Healthy Origins to be most effective while leaving binders, fillers, and unwanted side effects behind.
|Dimensions||5.8 × 5.8 × 8.4 in|
one time purchase, subscribe & save
- KNOWN TO HELP in peripheral neuropathy by relieving nerve pain and supporting nerve regeneration. It protects from neurotoxicity and restores nerve function.
- FEEDS YOUR CELLS nutrients it needs so that you can have the energy to spend time with your children, friends, or family. Our cells are powered by mitochondria. When your mitochondria are lacking the right environment to thrive, it doesn’t work right which can be associated with the symptoms you’re experiencing.
- Acetyl-l-carnitine is structurally similar to acetylcholine which has many functions like fight or flight response and memory retention. This link with the brain chemicals makes acetylcarnitine, a potential therapeutic agent for brain and nervous system disorders. It has been used for treating Alzheimer’s, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome, brain injury and cognitive impairment.
HEALTHY ORIGINS 5-HTP BENEFITS:
- 5-HTP is used to promote healthy serotonin levels in your body. When we have healthy serotonin levels, our mood is stabilized. Say goodbye to crazy mood swings.
- 5-HTP is CONVERTED into serotonin, also known as the ‘happy’ brain chemical. Usually, serotonin levels are lower in those with Fibromyalgia and autoimmune conditions. Serotonin is involved in a lot of important functions in your brain, so a lot can go wrong when it’s dysregulated.
- Commonly known to help many suffering with a variety of conditions including; weight loss, depression, anxiety, PMS, fibromyalgia, eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and headaches.*
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS 5-HTP MADE FROM?
5-HTP products are made from the seeds of Griffonia simplicifolia, a plant native to Africa.
WHAT DOES 5-HTP DO IN THE BODY?
5-HTP is used to promote healthy serotonin levels in your body. When we have healthy serotonin levels, our mood is stabilized, say goodbye to crazy mood swings.
The body makes 5-HTP naturally from tryptophan and, then, converts it into serotonin. This neurotransmitter has many powerful effects on the brain.
Physicians suggest taking a 5-HTP supplement instead of a serotonin supplement because 5-HTP can access the brain from the bloodstream as compared to serotonin, which can’t.
In order to access the brain, chemicals and compounds will have to pass the blood-brain barrier, which allows chemicals to reach the brain. Therefore, you would need to take a supplement that can cross that barrier, like 5-HTP, in order to increase serotonin levels in the brain.
As serotonin levels increase your hunger decreases and you feel satiated faster without feeling the need to restrict your food intake. A study found that women ate fewer carbs without even trying!
HOW CAN 5-HTP HELP ME?
5-HTP is used for a variety of conditions, including weight loss, depression, anxiety, PMS, fibromyalgia, eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and headaches.*
5-HTP BENEFITS OVER TRYPTOPHAN
5-HTP is Readily Made into Serotonin
- The amino acid tryptophan is converted to 5-HTP before it is converted to serotonin. TPH1 and TPh2, the enzymes responsible for converting tryptophan to 5-HTP, are the slowest (rate-limiting) enzymes in serotonin production.
- 5-HTP is readily and freely converted to serotonin without biochemical inhibition.
5-HTP Readily Crosses the Blood-Brain Barrier
- Tryptophan competes with leucine, valine, tyrosine, and isoleucine to cross the blood-brain barrier through the large neutral amino acid (LNAA) receptors.
- 5-HTP, however, does not compete with other amino acids to enter the brain.
- 5-HTP readily crosses the blood-brain barrier without receptors or channels.
5-HTP Bypasses Neurotoxic Tryptophan Metabolites
- Tryptophan can be converted into kynurenic acid and quinolinic acid, which are involved in psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia, anxiety, depression, and ADHD.
- These conversions happen more in individuals with inflammation, which may be a link between inflammation and psychiatric or neurological disorders.
- 5-HTP is not directly converted into neurotoxic metabolites, but high levels of serotonin may cause a feedback that increases these metabolites.
WHAT ARE SOME COMMON DOSAGES FOR CHRONIC CONDITIONS?
- Depression, a recommended dose of 5-HTP is 150 mg to 300 mg per day.*
- Primary fibromyalgia syndrome, a recommended dose is 100 mg, three times a day*
- Headache, 300–600 mg has been taken by mouth daily in divided doses.*
- Hot flashes, 150 mg has been taken by mouth daily for 4 weeks.*
- Mood, 50 mg has been taken by mouth in 2 separate doses.*
- Obesity, 8 mg per kilogram of body weight or 750–900 milligrams has been taken by mouth daily.*
- Psychiatric disorders, 25–350 mg has been taken by mouth daily for anxiety.*
- Sleep disorders, 100 mg has been taken by mouth at 7:30 p.m., followed by 200 mg at 9:00 p.m. for 5 nights*
For other uses, talk with your doctor or follow the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Do not double up on doses if you miss a dose.
IS 5-HTP SAFE?
Well, it’s a naturally occurring compound in the body. 5-HTP is mostly safe for short-term use (up to 12 weeks).
However, those with existing GI problems should be cautious and speak to a physician, as there are reports of gastrointestinal side effects, including nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, and diarrhea.
Also, avoid taking this supplement if you’re already taking antidepressants (such as an SSRI or MAOI) or are seeing a mental health specialist for severe depression or bipolar disorder.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should not use 5-HTP.
WHAT IS ACETYL-L-CARNITINE?
Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALCAR) is produced in the brain, liver, and kidney. It facilitates fatty acid oxidation, enhances acetylcholine production and stimulates protein and membrane phospholipid synthesis.
WHAT IS METABOLIC BURNOUT & HOW CAN DOCTOR’S BEST SUPPLEMENTS HELP?
Your cells are powered by mitochondria. When your mitochondria are lacking the right environment to thrive, it doesn’t work right which can be assoicated with the symptoms you’re experiencing.
Your metabolism runs less efficiently and basically shuts down. Many problems occur because of this and mitochondria are very sensitive to damage. So, it’s VERY important to take care of the power source of your cells.
HOW DOES IT HELP SUPPLY THE BRAIN WITH ENERGY THROUGH MITOCHONDRIAL EFFICIENCY?
The acetyl groups donated by ALC can be used to naturally synthesize acetyl-CoA, the key substrate for energy metabolism in the mitochondrion.
Acetyl-CoA enters the Krebs cycle, the mitochondrial pathway that generates cellular energy in the form of ATP.
Age-related decreases in mitochondrial oxidative capacity are a well-known cause of aging, as the organelles and organs in the body begin to operate less efficiently without ideal ATP production.
The effects of decreased mitochondrial oxidative capacity are especially prevalent in organs that require high-energy inputs, such as the brain and heart. Recent clinical studies have shown that ALC helps to promote and maintain healthy mitochondrial function.7
WHAT IS A METABOLIC TUNE-UP?
Dr. Bruce Ames is a well-known scientist from the University of California, Berkeley. He’s spent over 10 years figuring out how we can have a metabolic tune-up.
In one of his studies, he gave 2 compounds to old rats who were tired and didn’t want to swim far or even get on their treadmill. Plus, they couldn’t even find their delicious cheese in the maze.
He gave them alpha-lipoic acid and acetyl- L – carnitine.
Overnight, these rats swam long distances, ran on the treadmill without any fatigue, and easily found their cheese in the maze!
So, metabolic burnout is when your cells lack the materials needed for optimal function.
In humans, eating processed foods, artificial sugars, foods full of empty calories, internal and external toxins, chronic inflammation and an imbalance of hormones can cause this.
By eliminating the above it will help your cells detox.
Then, you have to boost your mitochondrial function and provide them with the right nutrients.
Eat whole foods (8-12 servings) a day of veggies, nuts, fruits, and seeds.
Supplementation will help with this process as it can be very hard to get all of your servings in every single day.
How Does the Subscribe & Save Work?
A hassle-free way to support your body. Plus you’ll save even more money!
This is a 1-year subscription. Every month, you’ll receive an email reminder 7 days before your product ships.
Once the year is up, we will send a reminder email to re-subscribe for the year or you can opt-out.
Can I Pause/Cancel my Subscription?
Yes, you can cancel anytime. You can pause your subscription up to 4 times in a year. This pause lasts for 30 days. A reminder email will be sent to you 7 days before shipment. If you don’t pause your subscription within 7 days, your product is automatically shipped and your credit card or PayPal account will automatically be charged.
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
Take one (1) capsule or two (2) capsules preferably on an empty stomach, or as directed by a physician
Please ensure this product does not interact with any medications you may be currently taking. Avoid taking this supplement if you’re already taking antidepressants (such as an SSRI or MAOI) or are seeing a mental health specialist for severe depression or bipolar disorder.
When starting, try to ease your body into taking 5-HTP by taking a small dose and increase after speaking with a naturopath doctor.
Take 2 capsules daily with food.
Additional benefits: Take 4 capsules a day
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Based off of this study, 500–1000 mg two to three times per day, typically for an 8-week trial, with gradual tapering of the dose if subjectively effective; discontinue if ineffective.
Consult with your naturopath or functional medicine doctor.
FIBROMYALGIA SUPPORT KIT SUGGESTED DOSE:
5-HTP – 100mg daily
Acetyl-L-carnitine – 750 – 1000 mg daily
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Preferably, take on an empty stomach
- Eat whole foods (8-12 servings) a day of veggies, nuts, fruits, and seeds to help your cells have the nutrients it needs to work function and take care of your organs. By eliminating processed foods, heavy carbs, and refined sugars, it will drastically aid in helping your cells detox. Then, you have to boost your mitochondrial function and provide them with the right nutrients.
- Best if taken in rotations, 12 weeks on and off.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
5-Hydroxytryptophan, Rice Flour, Vegetable Capsule (HPMC, Water)
No yeast, wheat, soy, milk, egg, artificial preservatives or sweeteners, artificial colors, gluten, fish, shellfish, peanuts, or gluten
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (from BIOSINT Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl) 1000 mg, Magnesium silicate, microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
- Manufactured in a cGMP certified facility
- Doctor’s Best is non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, soy-free
- 5HTP has no yeast, wheat, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts, or gluten
- NO ARTIFICIAL preservatives or artificial colors, and no sweeteners
- Healthy Origins is a naturally occurring standardized extract of Griffon simplicifolia containing greater than 99% pure 5 hydroxytryptophan (5 HTP)
- No fillers, binders, or questionable ingredients
- A potent and patented formula with an FDA approved process
- Standard pill size
- Strive to ship in 1 day
Order today to get your life back on track!
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.