- CAN PROVIDE energy and help to cope with stress
- DOESN’T CONTAIN FOLIC ACID! YaY! Folic acid is the synthetic version that is not used correctly and isn’t absorbed in the body enough. Instead, there is folate which is the natural form your body can easily recognize.
- *B VITAMINS ARE indispensable for making energy and for making and maintaining DNA, genes, cells, tissues, organs, and enzyme functions
- DOCTOR’S BEST FULLY ACTIVE B Complex provides only the best-utilized forms, including fully active folate and MTHF (methyl-tetra-hydro-folate).
- Commonly known to balance mood swings, increase energy and can decrease confusion associated with brain fog
- VITAMIN B6 IS KNOWN to block the toxic effects of certain drugs and chemicals that cause lupus symptoms, so if you’re on medication, or being weaned off it, supplements can help to ease symptoms.
- VITAMIn B 12 is essential in preventing anemia, something that is often seen in people with lupus and contributes to the tired and weak feelings they suffer from. A 2004 study published in “Rheumatology International” looked at the incidences of anemia and serum vitamin B-12 deficiencies in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus and found that it was much higher in patients suffering from these diseases and that such patients should be monitored for vitamin B-12 deficiency.
- B vitamins are fundamental to life, as humans cannot make them and thus must be obtained by diet and supplementation.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why Does Doctor’s Best Have A QR Code On Their Product Bottles?:
This code provides a direct web link to the specific product you have questions about.
Scan the QR code with your smartphone or tablet to read clinical trials, sourcing, ingredients, how each product works in your body, and why it’s important for your health.
*Product image of QR code is an example
How Does the Subscribe & Save Work?
A hassle-free way to ensure your brain is sharp and your experience less fatigue. Plus you’ll save even more money!
This is a 1-year subscription. Every month, you’ll receive an email reminder 7 days before your product ships.
Once the year is up, we will send a reminder email to re-subscribe for the year or you can opt-out.
Can I Pause/Cancel my Subscription?
Yes, you can cancel anytime. You can pause your subscription up to 4 times in a year. This pause lasts for 30 days. A reminder email will be sent to you 7 days before shipment. If you don’t pause your subscription within 7 days, your product is automatically shipped and your credit card or PayPal account will automatically be charged.
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
4 EASY WAYS TO USE ME:
See our video OR see below:
- Section your hair into 4 equal parts from front to back
- use 1/4 of the dropper per section (more or less depending on how dry your hair is)
- Your hair/scalp should feel damp, not soaked
- Massage your scalp for 2-5 minutes to stimulate blood flow and to spread throughout hair
- You can use a comb to spread Hair Gains oil throughout your hair too
- Depending on your hair type, wear a SILK bonnet or a general sleep bonnet (hair cap) & sleep overnight OR use during the day for a couple of hours
How to Remove From Your Hair:
Depending on hair type:
- Condition your hair before getting in the shower, make sure to massage into the scalp to help remove the oils. Then, shampoo as usual.
- Some prefer to use shampoo first, that is okay too.
** Do not wash out using dish soap, this will strip your hair and remove all the work you’ve just done trying to restore the health of it.
Suffering from skin irritations or sores?
Apply 1 drop to the area in need. This will not leave a greasy film on your skin.
Want to unwind and relax? Ask your partner for a nice, soothing massage!
Mix 2-3 drops of Hair Gains oil with your favorite massage oil
Have dry skin?
8 drops in water mixed with your favorite Epsom salt for a luxurious and relaxing way to moisturize dry, rough skin
*This product may stain fabric
TIPS & TRICKS
2. Apply oil 3 to 4 times a week for extra dry hair, otherwise at least 2x a week to start. Maintenance 2x a month.
3. No extra supplements needed. This oil is derived from fruits and seeds which naturally contains a healthy amount of biotin, vitamin E, A, D, C, and many essential fatty acids that are crucial for the health of our skin and hair.
4. Drink at least 10, 8oz cups of water a day.
5. Do not add chemical products to your hair, this damages your hair follicles and hair shaft that is trying to heal and re-grow.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
FULLY ACTIVE B COMPLEX IS BEST:
- cGMP facility
B complex vitamins are one of the most common supplements for those with Lupus fog, order today!
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.