Maitake Has Been Found To Be:
- Immune protector, immunostimulating (mainly its KS-2 polysaccharide, which strengthens cell walls and stimulates other defense mechanisms);
- Tumor inhibitor (thanks to its benzaldehyde, lentinan and KS2 content).
- Liver protection and preventing liver inflammation (mainly the mycelia extract)
- Anti-hypertensive, reducing LDL cholesterol and slowing the process of atherosclerosis (due to its content of eritadenine),
- Slows down the development of diabetes (the lentine contained by the shiitake is stimulating insulin production)
- A general strengthening and stimulating effect ( that’s why it’s so popular)
Maitake D-Fraction BENEFITS:
- ONE OF NATURE’S most potent and effective immune supporters
- Maitake mushrooms are well-known for their medicinal use as an immunomodulator. An immunomodulator is a process of enhancing, stabilizing, or depressing the immune system depending on circumstances. Since many Lupus treatments work similarly to Maitake Mushrooms, it can be a great alternative to add to your daily regimen. Less terrible side effects with BETTER, SAFER, & FASTER results.
- Can decrease sickness severity and length
- Can help lessen symptoms of the cold, flu
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who is Mushroom Wisdom:
Mushroom Wisdom is a global leader in mycological research. Clinical and laboratory studies involving Maitake D-Fraction, Maitake SX-Fraction, Lion’s Mane and their active components are supported by this company. Mushroom Wisdom has been involved in scientific research in cooperation with prominent universities and medical centers, including:
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- National Cancer Institutes
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Georgetown University
- New York Medical College
- Indiana School of Medicine
- Saga University (Japan)
- Shizuoka University (Japan)
- Showa University (Japan)
They have IND (Investigational New Drug) approval from the FDA for its Pro Maitake D-Fraction (Tincture) for Phase II clinical studies on advanced breast and prostate cancer patients. It is rewarding and promising to see a supplement company have such success in obtaining IND approval for a dietary supplement product since this has traditionally been regarded as a process by which giant pharmaceutical companies develop new drugs.
Where’s the Proof:
Maitake D Fraction Drops are the ONLY standardized Maitake extract with scientific validation supported by independent and peer-reviewed research.*
Maitake D Fraction Pro 4x Drop are the ONLY standardized Maitake extract with IND approval for clinical studies.*
Backed by studies showing 40-80% improvements in various cancers
Helps control infections & autoimmune disease
HOW DOES MAITAKE MUSHROOMS WORK WITH THE IMMUNE SYSTEM:
Immunomodulation is the process of enhancing, stabilizing, or depressing the immune system, of course depending on circumstances. So, for those with autoimmune diseases, it’s best to regulate it instead of boosting it. Beta-glucans from maitake mushrooms have been shown to play a key role in the immunomodulatory process.
Basically, polysaccharides from the maitake mushroom act as immune system regulators.
D-Fraction is described as a polysaccharide that is extracted from maitake mushrooms. There are reports in phase II studies that have found Maitake mushrooms are an antitumor effect through activation of immunocompetent cells, including macrophages and T cells, with modulation of the balance between T-helper 1 and 2 cells.
Reactive molecules in our body called hydroxyl and superoxide radicals are broken down by the antioxidants isolated from maitake mushrooms. These antioxidants may play a critical role in several diseases, such as hypertension, cardiovascular disease, and myocardial infarction. Incorporating this into your daily regimen with its naturally occurring antioxidants, including its phenols, flavonoids, ascorbic acid, and α-tocopherol can be a beneficial strategy in protecting the body against diseases associated with oxidation.
WHAT IS THE D-FRACTION IN MAITAKE MUSHROOMS:
Beta-glucan is a polysaccharide fiber that is in the Maitake mushroom. D-Fraction is an isolated compound of beta-glucan that helps activate certain immune cells in your body to improve your resistance to infections and other conditions. Also, it can repair damaged tissues‚ increase the number of immune cells‚ and remove cellular wastes.
HOW DOES IT PROMOTE WEIGHT LOSS:
Studies reveal that maitake mushroom reduces insulin resistance by your body and maintains healthy blood glucose levels. It may also improve your lipid profile and support certain facets of heart health. The presence of fiber in this mushroom could potentially increase the feeling of fullness and keep you from overeating‚ thereby promoting weight loss.
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
Take 4 capsules once per day or 2 capsules twice per day
Amount Per Daily Serving:
Daily Serving: 4 capsules
Servings per Container: 30
TIPS & TRICKS
- Support your body with a healthier lifestyle through proper diet. Avoiding processed foods, high sugars, and reducing complex carbs can help tame chronic inflammation.
- Adding more organic vegetables and whole foods can support your immune system too!
- Drink plenty of filtered water so that you don’t feel thirsty.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
Maitake (Grifola frondosa) Fruiting Body Powder 600 mg†
Maitake Fruiting Body Extract, PD-Fraction® 40mg†, Standardized to contain D-fraction(proteoglucan) Vitamin C 40 mg (66% of Daily Value)
Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide
†Daily Value not established
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- NO soy‚ dairy‚ wheat‚ yeast‚ salt‚ sugar‚ alcohol
- NO preservatives
- NO artificial colors
- NO synthetic pesticides or fertilizers
- SAFE for pets too (at smaller doses)
- EASY TO swallow
- MANUFACTURED in a certified cGMP facility
- SWEET TASTE and health promoting/healing benefits
By giving your immune system the support it needs, you can feel less severe symptoms of a disease. Order now!
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.