Healthy Origins Pycnogenol 30 cap 100mg For Chronic Inflammation
$36.99 – $38.99
- DECREASES INFLAMMATION – Healthy Origins Pycnogenol has key polyphenols that reduce proinflammatory markers. It helps protect weakened immune systems from infections as seen in studies. It also can help immensely for your eyes, kidneys, neuropathy, pain, muscle soreness, improve diabetic symptoms, endometriosis, and painful cramps.
- PYCNOGENOL IS EXTENSIVELY RESEARCHED – Over 100 published clinical studies showing how beneficial it is to support your immune system and prevent inflammation, infections and much more! It’s perfect for those suffering from an autoimmune disease like Lupus and arthritis! Over 135 clinical studies using 10,000+ subjects and 300 scientific publications confirm Pycnogenol’s efficacy and safety.
- PROTECTS SKIN FROM UV EXPOSURE – Lupus and the sun do not go well together. However, including this into your routine, you don’t have to suffer anymore.
- PYCNOGENOL IS BETTER THAN ASPRIN – No side effects like aspirin. Great for allergies (50mg 2x/day), asthma in children, poor circulation (50-100mg 3xday), the disease of the retina (50mg 3x/day), mild high blood pressure (200mg/day)
- NO FILLERS, BINDERS, or PRESERVATIVES – Lupus Health Shop works hard to provide products that will not hurt your immune system in any way. It all starts with how products are made and what companies used to extract the vitamin/supplement.
Frequently Bought Together
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 3.1 in|
one time purchase, subscribe & save
HEALTHY ORIGINS PYCNOGENOL BENEFITS:
- DECREASES CHRONIC INFLAMMATION – Has key polyphenols that reduce proinflammatory markers. It helps protect weakened immune systems from infections as seen in studies. It also can help immensely for your eyes, kidneys, neuropathy, pain, muscle soreness, endometriosis, and painful cramps.
- PYCNOGENOL IS EXTENSIVELY RESEARCHED – Over 100 published clinical studies showing how beneficial it is to support your immune system and prevent inflammation, infections and much more! It’s great for those suffering from an autoimmune disease like Lupus and arthritis!
- PROTECTS SKIN FROM UV EXPOSURE – Lupus and the sun do not go well together. However, including this into your routine can help protect your skin.*
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS PYCNOGENOL
Pycnogenol is an extract from French maritime bark and grows along southwestern France. Pycnogenol contains 65-75% of procyanidins, a class of health-promoting polyphenols and flavonoids. They are usually found in blueberries, wine, grape skin, citrus, and cocoa.
The extract is known for its amazing anticancer effects to prevent tumor growth.
What Are Polyphenols and Flavonoids & How Do They Help?
Flavonoids are compounds that are in a variety of foods that we may eat. They are a type of polyphenol that has significant anti-inflammatory activity.
They have excellent antioxidant/radical scavenging properties too! It tames inflammation by decreasing the production of proinflammatory markers.
Guess which plays an important role in disease prevention?! Polyphenols!
They play a huge role as a prebiotic by increasing the ratio of good bacteria in your gut. If your gut is healthy, you won’t have active disease present in your body. Don’t forget, 90% of your immune system is located in your gut.
How Does Pycnogenol Benefit My Health?
This is a perfect addition to your Lupus treatment routine! Here are a few(of many) highlighted benefits:
- Prevents Viruses – Pine bark extract was found to reduce replication of viruses in hearts of mice. So, it helps with viral myocarditis.*
- Decreases Expression of Proinflammatory Cytokines.*
- Improves wound healing time – So, any wounds or skin irritations will heal faster!*
- Reduces Menstrual Pain – enough said there! I’m sold.*
- Reduces Hemorrhoids – Prevented hemorrhoids from bleeding in acute hemorrhoidal attacks.*
- Reduces Common Cold – This can help prevent the domino effects that trigger our flare-ups. No cold, no flare-up :)*
- Reduces Free Radicals – Studies showed an increased antioxidant status which reduced free radicals and ROS damage to human’s cells.*
- SAVES Neurons – Basically, it helps prevent nerve cells from dying which is super important for our CNS and PNS.*
How Does the Subscribe & Save Work?
A hassle-free way to ensure your immune system is properly supported at all times. Plus you’ll save even more money!
This is a 1-year subscription. Every month, you’ll receive an email reminder 7 days before your product ships.
Once the year is up, we will send a reminder email to re-subscribe for the year or you can opt-out.
Can I Pause/Cancel my Subscription?
Yes, you can cancel anytime. You can pause your subscription up to 4 times in a year. This pause lasts for 30 days. A reminder email will be sent to you 7 days before shipment. If you don’t pause your subscription within 7 days, your product is automatically shipped and your credit card or PayPal account will automatically be charged.
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
Pycnogenol: Take 1 or 2 vegetable capsule once or twice daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Most studies show standard dosages of Pycnogenol anywhere between 50-300 mg/day are best.
- Pycnogenol can be taken anytime! Studies show there is no difference in effectiveness between diving doses or taking it all at once.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
Vegetable capsule (cellulose, water), l-leucine.
Does not contain sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg or milk. No artificial flavors, artificial colors or preservatives.
- SMALL easy to swallow capsules
- NO sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg or milk.
- NO artificial flavors, artificial colors or preservatives.
- SAY GOODBYE to upset stomachs! Not known to cause GI issues.
- CLINICALLY Researched
- PROVEN potency
- cGMP Certified Facilities
- FAST SHIPPING
Order today and give your immune system the support it needs!
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.