240 tab Magnesium 100mg High Absorption for Healthy Muscle Contraction, Relaxation, and Nerve Transmission
Did you know 75% of Americans are Magnesium deficient?!
It’s crucial to bone mineral density, nerve transmission, blood sugar balance, blood pressure and hundreds of enzymatic reactions that help keep your body functioning.
For example, it’s a co-factor for reactions that involve ATP and energy production for muscle contraction and relaxation.
Magnesium deficiency increases with age due to food choices, poor absorption and certain drugs known to deplete magnesium like birth control.
If you have Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, MS, Chron’s and more, you have a higher chance of being deficient.
It’s important to ask your doctor for blood tests to confirm and talk with them about starting a routine to have optimal ranges for your body to function better!
Why Magnesium 100mg High Absorption Is The Best:
- Crucial to bone mineral density, nerve transmission, blood sugar balance, blood pressure and hundreds of enzymatic reactions that help keep your body functioning
- Patented chelate delivery using dipeptides which have the ideal chemical attributes for optimum chelation and absorption
- No buffers! Doctor’s Best doesn’t use Magnesium oxide (laxative)
- 100% chelated to optimize bioavailability for the body
- Doctor’s Best uses a patented, organic, chelated delivery form of magnesium to optimize bioavailability and GI tolerance*
- Not buffered: it’s not mixed with less expensive and less absorbable magnesium oxide
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Manufactured in cGMP facilities and quality tested
Magnesium (elemental) (from 2,000 mg magnesium glycinate lysinate chelate) 100 mg, Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), stearic acid, modified cellulose (coating).
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets twice daily, with or without food. Store in a cool dry place.
What Does “not buffered” Mean That Is Found On The High Absorption Magnesium?
Not buffered means they didn’t add more elemental magnesium to increase the value.
Usually, most companies will do that as a buffer with magnesium oxide, which is known to not absorb well within the body.
This would result in an overall lower level of bioavailability even if the milligram amount of elemental magnesium was higher.
What Is The Croscarmellose Sodium Excipient That Is Found In Several Of The Doctor’s Best Products?
Croscarmellose sodium is a commonly used excipient in tablets. It is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry to help tablets break apart in the stomach.
In simple terms, croscarmellose sodium is made of cellulose gum with a very small amount of sodium. The sodium content is less than a half a percent (less than 0.5%).
How Does It Work?
Magnesium ions have a positive electrical charge. Therefore, it functions as a mineral electrolyte which affects the amount of water in the body, the acidity of blood (pH), muscle function, and many other important processes.
Magnesium works as a co-factor for over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body including all the reactions involving ATP, important for energy production and muscle contraction and relaxation.
The magnesium glycinate/lysinate in High Absorption Magnesium with TRACCS® 100% Chelated is a genuine dipeptide chelate.
Compared to other chelates, dipeptides have the ideal chemical attributes for optimum chelation and absorption.
Why should I take High Absorption Magnesium with TRAACS® 100% Chelated?
Doctor’s Best uses a patented, organic, chelated delivery form of magnesium that is 100% chelated to optimize bioavailability. Doctor’s Best High Absorption Magnesium is not buffered, meaning that is it not mixed with less expensive and less absorbable magnesium oxide.
Inadequate magnesium negatively affects not only the heart, blood vessels, and bones, but may also impact blood sugar balance.* Research has shown a link between magnesium and healthy blood pressure. A decrease in bone mineral density is associated with lower blood magnesium levels.*
How To Shop For Magnesium Supplements:
There are plenty of decent magnesium supplements out there, but there are also some pretty mediocre and plain out crappy ones as well. The lowest end ones use Magnesium Oxide (gasp!) as the only source of magnesium in the product. WHY?!
Magnesium Oxide is very harsh and considered to be a laxative! Oh, it will send you to the bathroom! However, if you suffer from constipation, I guess it will be helpful…
Then there are the magnesium chelates, of which most seem to be mixed with oxide as well. So, be careful with what companies you choose to use and read labels!
“We feel that by offering 100% chelated magnesium-glycinate, we are confident that our Doctor’s Best High Absorption Magnesium product is of the highest efficacy on the market.” – Doctor’s Best
Why Lupus Health Shop Understands Your Autoimmune Disease:
- Years of Education and research on how the body processes function by a Lupus sufferer who was sick of being sick. Our body is generally viewed as separate organ systems by conventional medical practitioners, yet if one organ is suffering, our entire body reacts – systemic inflammation. Our method is to look at the body as a synergistic system, it’s called functional medicine. If we fully understand the domino effect of how our bodies function, we are more likely to understand the causes of disease and work towards remission without harsh side effects from steroids, cancer drug treatments, and other immune suppression drugs. First, we understand interconnections between symptoms and organs as compared to separating symptoms into a disease and controlling symptoms only.
A review in the New England Journal of Medicine, and most doctors today are starting to understand, “even in a genetically predisposed person, some trigger, an environmental exposure, or change in the internal environment – is usually required for [autoimmunity].”
- Understand the dynamic between our genes and the environment. There are different types of triggers to autoimmune disease; viruses, poor diet, toxins, allergy, microbes (imbalance in your gut or leaky gut), and stress. All of these seem intimidating and unavoidable, but with knowledge and willpower, you can take control of your health and your life. It’s important to find the trigger and remove it.
- What’s your autoimmune disease trigger? Removing gluten(from wheat), sugars, and dairy is a great start for everyone. Then, you replace with healthy choices! Non-GMO, Non-GE, organic veggies, grass-fed meat, and protein from various sources. Also, don’t forget vitamins, herbs & supplements, and exercise!
- Vitamins are NOT created equal, neither are herbs. It’s important to differentiate between immune boosters and immune supporters. Also, corporations can loosely use the word “natural” and “organic” or any other buzz word that’s trending. Stick with the non-synthetics as much as you can and have variety! Your body is telling you it’s sick and needs help, take action!
- Ingredients feed your disease or fight it, which do you choose?
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS:
- YOUR GUT DETERMINES YOUR HEALTH: Gut microbiota regulates innate and adaptive immune balance
- IF YOUR GUT FLORA IS OFF balance it WILL affect the development of not only intestinal but systemic autoimmune diseases
- 90-95% OF SEROTONIN (mood transmitter regulator) is made IN OUR GUT
- If our gut is inflamed signals are misfired and don’t reach our brain = BRAIN FOG, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: GMOs
- GMO’s haven’t been proven safe – Biased studies show mice are fed 1/4 of their life with GMO corn and are okay
- Unbiased studies show mice fed GMO corn 3x longer end up with fertility problems and tumors
- GMO crops require massive amounts of herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides – Our body cannot filter out everything, especially with foreign organisms infiltrating and altering our cells’ DNA, which slowly builds up over time
- The documentary, Food Inc. is a great start into understanding the bigger picture of the power of corporations & the movement behind GMOs
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: VITAMINS are NOT created EQUAL
- Natural vitamins contain the isolate vitamin (what is used in synthetics), and natural vitamins contain a host of naturally occurring cofactors that assist in the absorption and bioavailability of the vitamin – allowing your body to recognize better and absorb more, putting it to great use!
- IF they are natural, you need more to get good results OR you can have an extremely healthy diet (but, we love our convenience)
- Cheap vitamins = zero absorption and mostly fillers (usually)
- If the potency is higher than found in nature, it’s synthetic
- Ascorbic acid is usually made from GMO corn – NO VALUE to you at all
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.