Aquamella Skin Cream + AMYLOBAN 3399 For Lupus Dry Skin and Brain Fog
Lupus or any autoimmune disease that you may have is stressful on your body. We try to hide our pain, fatigue, and sadness, but why feel like you have to live that way?! That’s not fair, I won’t accept it and neither should you!
Wouldn’t it be nice to feel and look refreshed using safer and healthier ingredients?!
Really, it’s possible.
Take care of your sensitive skin and forget about fatigue and brain fog (pun intended). This dynamic duo is packed with antioxidants, immune regulators and nutrients to feed your brain and nerves within your body.
Quality and care are a number one priority from Lupus Health Shop. So, try it out, let us know how you’re doing! We love hearing our Spoonie friends tell us their success stories! If you’re not happy, we want to help you get there too!
Feel refreshed, have more energy, protect your body, and moisturize and protect your skin!
Questions? See FAQ’s below!
Bundle’s Best Features:
- No bad taste or smell
- PROVEN through various studies that it supports healthy nerves and brain – Japanese patent 394,3399
- CAN HELP DECREASE nerve pain
- CAN HELP with Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Depression, Anxiety
- CAPABLE OF ACTIVATING brain function
- INCREASE ALERTNESS
- BETTER MENTAL clarity
- THINK FASTER
- Aquamella has CoQ10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid, they are antioxidants that hydrate and rejuvenate your skin
- PLUS, it can reverse the signs of aging
Aquamella Skin Cream:
Tremella, Pearl, CoQ10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid are combined to make this rich, creamy product that allows moisture to lock in and REVERSE the wear and tear of life. Your skin can look fresh, tight, and evenly toned with Aquamella skin cream.
AMYLOBAN 3399 Mushroom:
Further research has shown that other active compounds (hericenones) from the same mushroom may stimulate the production of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) in the Brain. Allowing those suffering from Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Brain fog, Anxiety, Depression and more to be protected and function better.
Questions? See FAQ’s below!
- NO gluten, wheat, soy, dairy
- Rich and robust flavor
- NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- NO Sugar, yeast, mold,
- NO chemical pesticides, fertilizers, mycelium or grain mixture
- Manufactured in a certified cGMP facility
- Aquamella is Free from Parabens, TEA and PEGs too
Who is Mushroom Wisdom:
Mushroom Wisdom is known as a global leader in mycological research(the study of fungi and genetic and biochemical properties). Clinical and laboratory studies involving Maitake D-Fraction, Maitake SX-Fraction, Lion’s Mane and their active components are supported by this company. Mushroom Wisdom has been involved in scientific research in cooperation with prominent universities and medical centers, including:
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- National Cancer Institutes
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Georgetown University
- New York Medical College
- Indiana School of Medicine
- Saga University (Japan)
- Shizuoka University (Japan)
- Showa University (Japan)
FAQS & BLOGS & Studies:
Aquamella Skin Cream Ingredients:
Water, Glycerol, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3, Stearic Acid, Lysolecithin, Perilla Frutescens (Perilla) Seed Oil, Pearl Powder, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polysorbate-20, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Glycyrrhixa Glabra (Lycoris) Root Extract, Algae Extract, Urea, Disodium EDTA, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Glucosamine HCl, Yeast Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum and Fragrance.
Apply to face and neck or other body areas as necessary. Use daily.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Free from Parabens, TEA (Triethanolamine) and PEGs (Polyethylene Glycols)
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) Fruiting Body Extract, Amycenone, Standardized to contain amyloban including hericenones
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glycerine
Daily Value not established.
Amount per Daily Serving:
Daily Serving: 6 tablets
Servings per Container: 30
Direction for Use
As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets 3 times a day or as directed by your practitioner.
CONTAINS NO gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
Why Lupus Health Shop Understands Your Autoimmune Disease:
- Years of Education and research on how the body processes function by a Lupus sufferer who was sick of being sick. Our body is generally viewed as separate organ systems by conventional medical practitioners, yet if one organ is suffering, our entire body reacts – systemic inflammation. Our method is to look at the body as a synergistic system, it’s called functional medicine. If we fully understand the domino effect of how our bodies function, we are more likely to understand the causes of disease and work towards remission without harsh side effects from steroids, cancer drug treatments, and other immune suppression drugs. First, we understand interconnections between symptoms and organs as compared to separating symptoms into a disease and controlling symptoms only.
A review in the New England Journal of Medicine, and most doctors today are starting to understand, “even in a genetically predisposed person, some trigger, an environmental exposure, or change in the internal environment – is usually required for [autoimmunity].”
- Understand the dynamic between our genes and the environment. There are different types of triggers to autoimmune disease; viruses, poor diet, toxins, allergy, microbes (imbalance in your gut or leaky gut), and stress. All of these seem intimidating and unavoidable, but with knowledge and willpower, you can take control of your health and your life. It’s important to find the trigger and remove it.
- What’s your autoimmune disease trigger? Removing gluten(from wheat), sugars, and dairy is a great start for everyone. Then, you replace with healthy choices! Non-GMO, Non-GE, organic veggies, grass-fed meat, and protein from various sources. Also, don’t forget vitamins, herbs & supplements, and exercise!
- Vitamins are NOT created equal, neither are herbs. It’s important to differentiate between immune boosters and immune supporters. Also, corporations can loosely use the word “natural” and “organic” or any other buzz word that’s trending. Stick with the non-synthetics as much as you can and have variety! Your body is telling you it’s sick and needs help, take action!
- Ingredients feed your disease or fight it, which do you choose?
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS:
- YOUR GUT DETERMINES YOUR HEALTH: Gut microbiota regulates innate and adaptive immune balance
- IF YOUR GUT FLORA IS OFF balance it WILL affect the development of not only intestinal but systemic autoimmune diseases
- 90-95% OF SEROTONIN (mood transmitter regulator) is made IN OUR GUT
- If our gut is inflamed signals are misfired and don’t reach our brain = BRAIN FOG, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: GMOs
- GMO’s haven’t been proven safe – Biased studies show mice are fed 1/4 of their life with GMO corn and are okay
- Unbiased studies show mice fed GMO corn 3x longer end up with fertility problems and tumors
- GMO crops require massive amounts of herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides – Our body cannot filter out everything, especially with foreign organisms infiltrating and altering our cells’ DNA, which slowly builds up over time
- The documentary, Food Inc. is a great start into understanding the bigger picture of the power of corporations & the movement behind GMOs
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: VITAMINS are NOT created EQUAL
- Natural vitamins contain the isolate vitamin (what is used in synthetics), and natural vitamins contain a host of naturally occurring cofactors that assist in the absorption and bioavailability of the vitamin – allowing your body to recognize better and absorb more, putting it to great use!
- IF they are natural, you need more to get good results OR you can have an extremely healthy diet (but, we love our convenience)
- Cheap vitamins = zero absorption and mostly fillers
- If the potency is higher than found in nature, it’s synthetic
- Ascorbic acid is usually made from GMO corn – NO VALUE to you at all
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.