Overactive Immune System Relief Kit
- IF WE DON’T BALANCE OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM THROUGH proper supplementation and treatment, we can experiece more symptoms, more often. GLUTATHIONE is the master antioxidant that has a significant role in how our immune system functions. Studies have shown that glutathione strengthens our T cells, which are critical for modulating the immune system. Active Lupus flares show an icnraese in Th-1 and Th-2 cells. They are the cells that coordinate the attack against pathogenic bacteria, viruses, etc. while keeping our other cells safe.
- LUPUS CAUSES CHRONIC STRESS to our immune system which accelerates oxidation in our bodies. That means toxins are released into our body which may cause damage and inflammation. This is why we need plenty of antioxidants to neutralize the toxins in our bodies to protect the integrity and function of our cells. For autoimmune conditions like Lupus, we have more free radicals which can be very damaging by not only worsening our condition but also prolong a flare-up and/or cause them.
- LIPOIC ACID IS KNOWN TO BIND TO toxic metals and neutralize them. This can protect the liver, the kidneys, and the nervous system. The best role ALA has in the body is fighting free radicals from chronic inflammation, chronic sickness, and autoimmune diseases. Free radicals float in your body which are very dangerous chemical-reaction byproducts that form during a process of oxidation.
- IN PATIENTS WITH metabolic syndrome, lipoic acid improves blood vessel cell function and reduces pro-inflammatory markers.*
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS from trusted sources and processing techniques are what we at Lupus Health Shop strive for. We’ve done the research so you can shop with ease.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 10 in|
HEALTHY ORIGINS L-GLUTATHIONE REDUCED BENEFITS:
- HELPS PROTECT cell mitochondria, enhance tissue recovery, and modulate an imbalance between TH-1 and TH-2 cells which are apart of your immune system too. When your TH-1 and TH-2 cells are imbalanced, it usually means a flare-up is active and it’s very easy for this imbalance to occur. *
- STUDIES SHOW Lupus is worse and more active when our body has lowered levels of L-Glutathione which makes it very helpful to supply ourselves with this antioxidant fighter. It’s known as the bodyguard who takes on the free radicals so that your immune system isn’t overworked.
- THE ABILITY TO constantly take oxidized glutathione and recycle it back to reduce is critical for managing autoimmunity. Most autoimmune sufferers are lacking here which is why this is heavily suggested to add to your routine by doctors.
- A COMPROMISED glutathione recycling system can worsen those with chronic intestinal issues —the person with multiple food sensitivities and a gut that never heals. By supplementing with the right glutathione, means your body has what it needs to function better!
- GLUTATHIONE recycling helps tame autoimmune diseases by aiding in the repair of leaky gut syndrome which is a common issue with autoimmune sufferers.
HEALTHY ORIGINS ALPHA LIPOIC ACID BENEFITS:
- VERY DANGEROUS chemical-reaction byproducts form during the process of oxidation by your cells. Healthy bodies have an easier time processing and disposing of these toxins, but our body can’t handle it as well when it’s chronically sick and inflamed. This can contribute to our symptoms and prolong our symptoms.
- LIPOIC ACID IS KNOWN TO BIND TO toxic metals and neutralize them. This can protect the liver, the kidneys, and the nervous system.
- DID YOU KNOW patients with metabolic syndrome have seen ALA improve their blood vessel cell function and reduce proinflammatory markers?!*
- SUFFERING FROM MIGRAINES TOO? Lipoic acid has the ability to reduce the frequency, duration, and intensity of migraines. The antioxidant properties act as a potent neuroprotective agent. It promotes neuronal regeneration and can combat neurodegenerative diseases.
- IN PRELIMINARY STUDIES of IBD, lipoic acid suppresses diarrhea, inflammation, and reduced colon lining injuries.
This antioxidant kit is designed to give your body the best known free radical fighters which work synergistically (exemplifies their abilities) to fight free radicals.
Plus, it can help to give your cells the energy it needs to function and carry out important roles.
Wouldn’t it be nice too if it could support your immune system as you’re dealing with chronic illnesses like Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, and Chronic fatigue syndrome?!*
Drum rolllll… It does!
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a multi-beneficial antioxidant. It helps to increase the natural glutathione production in your body and other antioxidants like vitamin C and E.
Glutathione is another key antioxidant that is super important in fighting all those toxins that build up from Lupus and the chemically filled products we used every day.
The coolest thing about glutathione is that reduced glutathione specifically is the bodyguard who “takes the hit” from free radicals that damage cells. Free radicals are molecules that are unstable because they have unpaired electrons and are looking for another electron to steal in order to become stable. They steal electrons from the mitochondria, thus destroying them and causing inflammation and degeneration.
Those with chronic inflammation have a vicious cycle of repeated inflammation and cell degeneration as glutathione is depleted from the body.
Usually, we don’t produce enough glutathione in our bodies, so by adding both, you’re preparing your body to win the war of fighting free radicals.
Since your body is depleted of needed antioxidants, supplementing with the right brand can help immensely, giving you your freedom and all the health and happy feels back!
I’ve chosen this brand because I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between supplements that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!
I hope you like this kit as much as me!
OVER ACTIVE IMMUNE SYSTEM RELIEF FEATURES:
- Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg, dairy, preservatives
- Most Healthy Origins active ingredients are patented branded ingredients manufactured by reputable suppliers who are leaders in their respective fields.
- cGMP certified facility
- NO hidden fillers, binders or coatings that could diminish the bioavailability or integrity of products
- Free membership – subscribe to our email for member-only discounts and tips and tricks I’ve used to help me enjoy life again with Lupus!
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID:
1 capsule contains:
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin (capsule), and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Contains NO: GMOs, sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, barley, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg, milk, preservatives, artificial flavors, or synthetic colors.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule once or twice daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare provider.
Setria L-Glutathione, Gelatin, L-Leucine.
Take 1 daily with a meal or directed by your healthcare provider.
Who Is Lupus Health Shop
The co-founder and CEO is a Lupus warrior who has earned her degree in health sciences to focus on learning and incorporating healthier ways to decrease symptoms of Lupus without the harsh side effects of our current treatments.
We find integrative medicine is the best combination of conventional and functional medicine. Meaning, we look closer at our bloodwork, determine triggers of symptoms, and treat through lifestyle choices and our conventional prescrptions.
We educate, empower, and promote self-care, self-advocacy, and provide evidence-based products that can drastically reduce your flare-up severity and symptoms.
Join our community and make the best decision for your health to decrease symptoms while filling your body with much-needed nutrients. Your body will thank you as you feel more alive and have an increased sense of wellness!
Why Lupus Health Shop Understands Your Autoimmune Disease:
- Years of education and research on how the body processes function by a Lupus sufferer who was sick of being sick. Our body is generally viewed as separate organ systems by conventional medical practitioners, yet if one organ is suffering, our entire body reacts – systemic inflammation. Our method is to look at the body as a synergistic system, it’s called functional medicine.
- If we fully understand the domino effect of how our bodies function, we are more likely to understand the causes of disease and work towards remission without harsh side effects from steroids, cancer drug treatments, and other immune suppression drugs. First, we understand the interconnections between symptoms and organs as compared to separating symptoms into a disease and controlling symptoms only.
A review in the New England Journal of Medicine, and most doctors today are starting to understand, “even in a genetically predisposed person, some trigger, an environmental exposure, or change in the internal environment – is usually required for [autoimmunity].”
- Understand the dynamic between our genes and the environment. There are different types of triggers to autoimmune disease; viruses, poor diet, toxins, allergy, microbes (imbalance in your gut or leaky gut), and stress. All of these seem intimidating and unavoidable, but with knowledge and willpower, you can take control of your health and your life. It’s important to find the trigger and remove it.
- What’s your autoimmune disease trigger? Removing gluten(from wheat), sugars, and dairy is a great start for everyone. Then, you replace with healthy choices! Non-GMO, Non-GE, organic veggies, grass-fed meat, and protein from various sources. Also, don’t forget vitamins, herbs & supplements, and exercise!
- Vitamins are NOT created equal, neither are herbs. It’s important to differentiate between immune boosters and immune supporters. Also, corporations can loosely use the word “natural” and “organic” or any other buzzword that’s trending. Stick with the non-synthetics as much as you can and have variety! Your body is telling you it’s sick and needs help, take action!
- Ingredients feed your disease or fight it, which do you choose?
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS:
- YOUR GUT DETERMINES YOUR HEALTH: Gut microbiota regulates innate and adaptive immune balance
- IF YOUR GUT FLORA IS OFF balance it WILL affect the development of not only intestinal but systemic autoimmune diseases
- 90-95% OF SEROTONIN (mood transmitter regulator) is made IN OUR GUT
- If our gut is inflamed signals are misfired and don’t reach our brain = BRAIN FOG, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: GMOs
- GMO’s haven’t been proven safe – Biased studies show mice are fed 1/4 of their life with GMO corn and are okay
- Unbiased studies show mice fed GMO corn 3x longer end up with fertility problems and tumors
- GMO crops require massive amounts of herbicides, pesticides, and fungicides – Our body cannot filter out everything, especially with foreign organisms infiltrating and altering our cells’ DNA, which slowly builds up over time
- The documentary, Food Inc. is a great start to understanding the bigger picture of the power of corporations & the movement behind GMOs
LUPUS HEALTH SHOP EXPERT TIPS: VITAMINS are NOT created EQUAL
- Natural vitamins contain the isolate vitamin (what is used in synthetics), and natural vitamins contain a host of naturally occurring cofactors that assist in the absorption and bioavailability of the vitamin – allowing your body to recognize better and absorb more, putting it to great use!
- IF they are natural, you need more to get good results OR you can have an extremely healthy diet (but, we love our convenience)
- Cheap vitamins = zero absorption and mostly fillers (usually)
- If the potency is higher than found in nature, it’s synthetic
- Ascorbic acid is usually made from GMO corn – NO VALUE to you at all
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.