HEALTHY ORIGINS L-GLUTATHIONE REDUCED BENEFITS:
- STUDIES SHOW Lupus is worse and more active when our body has lowered levels of L-Glutathione which makes it very helpful to supply ourselves with this antioxidant fighter. It’s known as the bodyguard who takes on the free radicals so that your immune system isn’t overworked.
- THE ABILITY TO constantly take oxidized glutathione and recycle it back to reduce is critical for managing autoimmunity. Most autoimmune sufferers are lacking here which is why this is heavily suggested to add to your routine by doctors.
- NO MORE COUNTING SPOONS and reserving energy or regretting using an extra spoon and paying for it for a week. Support your immune system so you can function again!
HEALTHY ORIGINS ALPHA LIPOIC ACID BENEFITS:
- VERY DANGEROUS chemical-reaction byproducts form during the process of oxidation by your cells. Healthy bodies have an easier time processing and disposing of these toxins, but our body can’t handle it as well when it’s chronically sick and inflamed. This can contribute to our symptoms and prolong our symptoms.
- LIPOIC ACID IS KNOWN TO BIND TO toxic metals and neutralize them. This can protect the liver, the kidneys, and the nervous system which are the main organs Lupus commonly attacks.
- SUFFERING FROM MIGRAINES TOO? Lipoic acid has the ability to reduce the frequency, duration, and intensity of migraines. The antioxidant properties act as a potent neuroprotective agent. It promotes neuronal regeneration and can combat neurodegenerative diseases.
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are antioxidants?
Antioxidants are molecules, some are naturally in our body and others are consumed through food and supplementation.
These molecules help stop oxidation.
What is oxidation?
Oxidation is a chemical reaction that can produce free radicals, leading to chain reactions that may damage cells. Antioxidants stop this process from occurring, which protects our organs, immune system, and helps prevent damage.
How do antioxidants help my immune system?
By using our Overactive Immune System Relief Kit, your immune system will have the tools it needs to function and protect you. Thus, may help in reducing common symptoms associated with Lupus.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a multi-beneficial antioxidant. It helps to increase the natural glutathione production in your body and other antioxidants like vitamin C and E.
- Glutathione is another key antioxidant that is super important in fighting all those toxins that build up from Lupus and the chemically filled products we used every day.
- The coolest thing about glutathione is that reduced glutathione specifically is the bodyguard who “takes the hit” from free radicals that damage cells.
- Those with chronic inflammation have a vicious cycle of repeated inflammation and cell degeneration as glutathione is depleted from the body.
- Many of us don’t produce enough glutathione in our bodies, so by using this kit, you’re preparing your body to win the war of fighting free radicals.
- Since your body is depleted of needed antioxidants, supplementing with the right brand can help immensely, giving you your freedom and all the health and happy feels back!
Are these immune boosters?
No. We make sure our products are not known as immune boosters.
What types of chronic illness can this help with?
These antioxidants are known by the integrative medicine community to help those suffering from chronic inflammatory diseases like Lupus and Fibromyalgia.
How Does the Subscribe & Save Work?
A hassle-free way to ensure your immune system is properly supported at all times. Plus you’ll save even more money!
This is a 1-year subscription. Every month, you’ll receive an email reminder 7 days before your product ships.
Once the year is up, we will send a reminder email to re-subscribe for the year or you can opt-out.
Can I Pause/Cancel my Subscription?
Yes, you can cancel anytime. You can pause your subscription up to 4 times in a year. This pause lasts for 30 days. A reminder email will be sent to you 7 days before shipment. If you don’t pause your subscription within 7 days, your product is automatically shipped and your credit card or PayPal account will automatically be charged.
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID:
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) capsule once or twice daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare provider.
Take 1 daily with a meal or directed by your healthcare provider.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use.
For external use only.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Drink at least 10, 8oz cups of filtered water a day to help push toxins out as these antioxidants work hard at reducing oxidative stress.
- Take 30 minutes before or after a meal
- Taking with a high-quality vitamin C (ascorbic acid) helps the body absorb and utilize as much of the supplement as possible. ALl supplements work best in conjunction with others.
- Should not be taken by people taking an anti-psychotic drug or chemotherapeutic drug.
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID:
1 capsule contains:
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, gelatin (capsule), and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Contains NO: GMOs, sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, barley, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg, milk, preservatives, artificial flavors, or synthetic colors.
Setria L-Glutathione, Gelatin, L-Leucine.
- Contains NO: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, barley, fish, shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, egg, dairy, preservatives
OVERACTIVE IMMUNE SYSTEM RELIEF FEATURES:
- Most Healthy Origins active ingredients are patented branded ingredients manufactured by reputable suppliers who are leaders in their respective fields.
- cGMP certified facility
- NO hidden fillers, binders or coatings that could diminish the bioavailability or integrity of products
- Free membership – subscribe to our email for member-only discounts and tips and tricks I’ve used to help me enjoy life again with Lupus!
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
Order today to give your immune system the tools it needs to protect your body!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.