HEALTHY ORIGINS PYCNOGENOL BENEFITS:
- DECREASES CHRONIC INFLAMMATION – Has key polyphenols that reduce proinflammatory markers. It helps protect weakened immune systems from infections as seen in studies. It also can help immensely for your eyes, kidneys, neuropathy, pain, muscle soreness, endometriosis, and painful cramps.
- PYCNOGENOL IS EXTENSIVELY RESEARCHED – Over 100 published clinical studies showing how beneficial it is to support your immune system and prevent inflammation, infections and much more! It’s perfect for those suffering from an autoimmune disease like Lupus and arthritis! Over 135 clinical studies using 10,000+ subjects and 300 scientific publications confirm Pycnogenol’s efficacy and safety.
- PROTECTS SKIN FROM UV EXPOSURE – Lupus and the sun do not go well together. However, including this into your routine can help protect your skin.*
DOCTORS BEST VITAMIN D3 BENEFITS:
- EASILY ABSORBS in your body as compared to Vitamin D2 because it is not the synthetic version which allows your body to easily recognize it and use it properly.
- ENHANCES AND REGULATES immune function, supports optimal cardiovascular function and enhances cellular function*. In our immune system, there are cells called T lymphocytes and antigen presenting cells. They express the vitamin D receptor on their surface when activated. Recently, it has been found that treatment of these immune cells with vitamin D influences their expression of cytokines, which are cells that send messages to contain our immune system.
- 360 softgels provides wiggle room to take more or less depending on your levels. Living with Lupus, I know this has worked for me and my budget and it can help you too!
FREQUENTY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS PYCNOGENOL
Pycnogenol is an extract from French maritime bark and grows along southwestern France. Pycnogenol contains 65-75% of procyanidins, a class of health-promoting polyphenols and flavonoids. They are usually found in blueberries, wine, grape skin, citrus, and cocoa.
The extract is known for its amazing anticancer effects to prevent tumor growth.
What Are Polyphenols and Flavonoids & How Do They Help?
Flavonoids are compounds that are in a variety of foods that we may eat. They are a type of polyphenol that has significant anti-inflammatory activity.
They have excellent antioxidant/radical scavenging properties too! It tames inflammation by decreasing the production of proinflammatory markers.
Guess which plays an important role in disease prevention?! Polyphenols!
They play a huge role as a prebiotic by increasing the ratio of good bacteria in your gut. If your gut is healthy, you won’t have active disease present in your body. Don’t forget, 90% of your immune system is located in your gut.
How Does Pycnogenol Benefit My Health?
This is a perfect addition to your Lupus treatment routine! Here are a few(of many) highlighted benefits:
- Prevents Viruses – Pine bark extract was found to reduce replication of viruses in hearts of mice. So, it helps with viral myocarditis.*
- Decreases Expression of Proinflammatory Cytokines.*
- Improves wound healing time – So, any wounds or skin irritations will heal faster!*
- Reduces Menstrual Pain – enough said there! I’m sold.*
- Reduces Hemorrhoids – Prevented hemorrhoids from bleeding in acute hemorrhoidal attacks.*
- Reduces Common Cold – This can help prevent the domino effects that trigger our flare-ups. No cold, no flare-up :)*
- Reduces Free Radicals – Studies showed an increased antioxidant status which reduced free radicals and ROS damage to human’s cells.*
- SAVES Neurons – Basically, it helps prevent nerve cells from dying which is super important for our CNS and PNS.*
DOCTOR’S BEST VITAMIN D3
What’s The Difference Between Vitamin D2 and D3?
Vitamin D3 AKA cholecalciferol is the natural form of vitamin D for humans. It’s produced in the skin with sunlight exposure.
Vitamin D2 AKA ergocalciferol is a compound produced by irradiating yeast with ultraviolet light. YUCK!
Why Does Doctor’s Best Have A QR Code On Their Product Bottles?
This code provides a direct web link to the specific product you have questions about.
Scan the QR code with your smartphone or tablet to read clinical trials, sourcing, ingredients, how each product works in your body, and why it’s important for your health.
*Product image of QR code is an example
What Does Vitamin D3 Do?
Vitamin D enhances and regulates immune function.
Studies show that vitamin D plays an important role in regulating the immune system. This means you don’t have to worry about triggering a flare-up.
In our immune system, there are cells called T lymphocytes and antigen presenting cells. They express the vitamin D receptor on their surface when activated.
Recently, it has been found that treatment of these immune cells with vitamin D influences their expression of cytokines, which are cells that send messages in the immune system. These send the messages we want to help contain our immune system.
Not only is vitamin D great for your bones and joints, it supports optimal cardiovascular function too! Plus, it’s great for your brain health and skin.
Approximately 75% of Americans are deficient in vitamin D. Supplementation with D3 over D2 means your body will recognize the natural, D3 version and it can use it much more easily! Less work and less stress on the body occurs when you use the right products!
How Does the Subscribe & Save Work?
A hassle-free way to make sure you don’t forget to support your body. Plus, you’ll save even more money!
This is a 1-year subscription. Every month, you’ll receive an email reminder 7 days before your product ships.
Once the year is up, we will send a reminder email to re-subscribe for the year or you can opt-out.
Can I Pause/Cancel my Subscription?
Yes, you can cancel anytime. You can pause your subscription up to 4 times in a year. This pause lasts for 30 days. A reminder email will be sent to you 7 days before shipment. If you don’t pause your subscription within 7 days, your product is automatically shipped and your credit card or PayPal account will automatically be charged.
HOW TO USE FOR BEST RESULTS
Pycnogenol: Take 1 or 2 vegetable capsule once or twice daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a physician.
Vitamin D3: Take 1 sfg a day.
Depending on your levels, more or less frequent doses may be helpful. Adjust as needed based off of your bloodwork.
- Bloodwork of 25-OH-Hydroxy (vitamin D) should be between 70-90 for optimal benefits and optimal support for your body.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Most studies show standard dosages of Pycnogenol anywhere between 50-300 mg/day are best.
- Pycnogenol can be taken anytime! Studies show there is no difference in effectiveness between diving doses or taking it all at once.
- Vitamin D3 is best taken with healthy fats like avocado or nuts
INGREDIENTS & DETAILS
- SMALL easy to swallow capsules
- NO sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg or milk.
- NO artificial flavors, artificial colors or preservatives.
- SAY GOODBYE to upset stomachs! Not known to cause GI issues.
- CLINICALLY Researched
- PROVEN potency
- Doctor’s Best is 3rd PARTY tested
- cGMP Certified Facilities
- CAPSULATED IN THE USA
- FAST SHIPPING
Order today and give your immune system the support it needs!
“I believe quality, affordability, and sourcing of ingredients are what makes the difference between products that help or those that can contribute to illness over time. No fillers and binders are one of the biggest must-have’s on my checklist!” – Janeen Qadri, CEO of Lupus Health Shop
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Anything said on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. See our terms and service for more information. As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should get advice from your healthcare practitioner for the use of this product.If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product. Keep safe and out of the reach of children.
While Lupus Health Shop strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Lupus Health Shop.