Pill-free Pain Management – Wavelife Cell Technologies
I couldn’t have been more skeptical about the Wavelife cell. I mean, it’s only 2 inches(ish) long and doesn’t require a “turn on” or “turn off” button. There is literally nothing to it besides sticking it on your problem area or for systemic and deep pain relief on a plexus point on your body.
Chronic Illness Bloggers connected me with WaveLife and since I struggle with horrible chronic pain from Adenomyosis, lupus, and interstitial cystitis (just to name a few) I thought, “what the heck, I have nothing to lose here” AND if I find something incredible I can help my chronic pain warriors out. I don’t make a commission off of this either. So, it’s even more non-biased for my new readers. My current readers know I have high standards and never suggest everything that is given to me or work with those who contact me because of my high standards. That’s what set’s Lupus Health Shop apart from everything else.
You’re probably wondering, is the Wavelife cell worth $125? Here’s my experience for the last 30 days.
I was like, “alright. How does this even work because it’s just a magnet?”. Then, I read how it works and IT’S NOT JUST A MAGNET (LOL). I hopped onto the WaveLife Technologies website. Here’s a quick recap to save you time:
- The Energy Cell is based on over thirty years of research and development in co-operation with over 2,800 clinics in Germany, Switzerland, and Austria
Uses patented EMF (safely) material.
- Vital fields – a form of frequency therapy. Recent scientific findings confirm that both organic and inorganic matter manifest subtle energy fields that help regulate our body chemistry and cellular life. Our research indicates that by mimicking Vital Fields with advanced, computer-controlled algorithms, health practitioners could:
- Alleviate pain, allergies, inflammation, and sensitivities, indigestion, cellular fatigue (happens more often than we think too).
- Support sleep, energy, joints, detox, fertility
- Regulate toxic loads and metabolism (which we’re full of due to chronic inflammation and autoimmune diseases.
Here’s a size comparison of a human cell to the WaveLife cell to give you an idea of what’s going on in the inside when wavelengths are being transferred.
Now that I understood it. I started using it for my interstitial cystitis pain. This was perfect timing for it! I had no more CBD left and IC is literally one of the worst types of pain I’ve experienced. It gets so bad that I become extremely nauseous and vomit if I don’t get control of the pain.
So, I wore the WaveLife cell as soon as my pain started and I was able to sit and work all day. I actually forgot I was wearing it.
It’s sooo discrete and easy to use. You don’t have to worry about taking it off after a certain amount of time either! You can wear it for 7 days straight if you wanted to, just take it off while showering or bathing.
For immediate pain, I saw a difference right away.
For long term pain like fibromyalgia, it did take a week for me to notice a difference. I’m totally okay with that too because that is systemic pain and works differently than sudden, acute pain that is localized.
I ran out of sticky pads so I used tape (this is a judge-free zone). It may not look as pretty, but a girl was in need and totally forgot to order some!
Overall, I’d continue to use it and love the convenience of it. I’d say the only downside is that it’s $125 and lasts for up to 6 months. So, you have to weigh the pros and cons based on what you buy monthly. Is it cheaper overall as compared to monthly CBD gummies and oil – for me, yes. Plus, I don’t have to remember to take anything.
Definitely review what works for your needs. I’d recommend it 🙂