Founder, Pro Health Brands LLC.
SYSTEMIC HEALING FOR A SYSTEMIC AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE
The Products You’ll Find Here
Our passion is to show you that you CAN have a GREAT quality of life and live healthier with Lupus just like me!
That means hardly any flare-ups, fewer symptoms, less often, and much less severe just like me!
We are constantly researching how nutrients from different sources negatively and positively affect the body. Natural sources of nutrients over nasty chemicals is our priority!
It is shown to have more of a positive effect on our overall health as compared to chemically filled products.
Today, many studies come out yearly that tell us how processed items with chemicals from questionable sources trigger the disease.
So, this determines what we will carry. If I know it won’t help, we will not support it and we won’t offer the product!
Our bodies are very sensitive and we want to prevent sickness and flare-ups. The best way to do that is to start with the choices we make!
Choosing products with trusted sources of ingredients and products that have less man-made substances are what keeps you from having flare-ups.
Not only that, but diet plays a huge role too!
We provide tons of insight on how not to get fooled by companies and their claims, relief, career options, and much more!
Our checklist is used to make sure companies and their products have standards before we decide to carry them.
- Companies ethically source ingredients
- Make sure product synthesis doesn’t take away the potency of the vitamins/supplements
- Have a high absorption rate
- Companies have clean ingredients and the less the better!
- Dietary choices/chemical-free: Non-GMO, Gluten-free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paraben-free, Sulfate-free, Dairy-free, Soy-free, and more!
- We don’t fall for trending claims, we verify behind the scenes.
- Affordability without sacrificing quality
Types of Relief:
- HSA/FSA debit card eligible (please confirm with your insurance)
- Detox products that are safe and effective for our sensitive bodies
- Product Synthesis – Does it include vitamins from actual food or is it plant or animal-based products. Were these animals farmed or wild, were they fed with GMO ingredients?
- Ratio of Vitamins – More isn’t always better. There should be a specific amount of each variation per type of vitamin. Especially when it comes to combination vitamin products or vitamins that have multiple variations for it to help your body function optimally.
- No immune boosters
Invest In Your Health With Lupus Health Shop
A Natural, Researched & Customized Experience Just For Lupus Warriors
We Are Proudly Based in the USA
Strive To Ship In 1 Business Day
We Prioritize Customer Service
100% Hand Picked Trusted Brands
Committed To Fresh Inventory